[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the odds that we'll be able to read/watch/enjoy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1461172615173.jpg (33 KB, 359x497) Image search: [Google]
1461172615173.jpg
33 KB, 359x497
What are the odds that we'll be able to read/watch/enjoy media that has been fully generated by a program or whatever, with no human involvement? Will media created in this manner ever have the "soul" of human-created art?
>>
who is that supposed to be? arnold schwarzenegger?
>>
>>
OP, who's the guy in your pic? The Terminator?
>>
>>55349009
Who's the guy in the pic? Schwarzenegger Arnold?
>>
Whos is that arnie?
>>
>>55349009
erratas or burst
>>
>>55349028
>>55349080
>>55349147
>>55349344
>>55349349
>>55349378
What the fuck
>>
>>55349009
Is that the governator?
>>
>>55349009
>>
I must inquire? Is this a particular Californian gentleman of Austrian descent in your picture?
>>
What Is this Semen demon?
>>
>>55349378
Sup fellow se/x/ offender.
Do you have the original pic of OP's dude? The scary one.
>>
>>55349529
got you covered
>>
>>55349009
What's his name again?
>>
>>55349570
Who's this guy supposed to be? He-Man?
>>
>>55349009
Someday that's how all media will be created, and it'll be done on the fly as you watch it, to guarantee that no matter what you watch, it'll be copyrighted for two hundred years after that. Someday there will be no "copies" of a show, just instances that were generated from the script with a bunch of elements that are uniquely personalized to each viewer, visible or audible parts of the story that act as watermarks, so you can never make copies of it without a corporation being able to trace it back to you personally. Write this down with a reminder to come back in ten years and laugh at me saying it, and by the time that day rolls around you won't be laughing anymore.
>>
>>55349788
>mfw I don't like niggers so I can just turn off niggers and have only white people on my shows
>>
>>55349009
>fully generated by a program
>no human involvement
>program
>program

At least be a little more specific and say >when will the capabilities of AI evolve and be able to reproduce a truly original piece of art
>>
>>55349788
It takes money to make that happen. That's why we don't have that now.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.