[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I recently broke off my aux jack of my headphones inside of a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I recently broke off my aux jack of my headphones inside of a cell phone. It broke off at the ring. Instead of taking the tip out of my phone (old phone I dont care about), would it be possible to slice the tip off of another (bad) set of headphones and put it in my computer so that my good headphones can work again?

Just wondering if its a possibility.
>>
>>55345203
sorry, there is just no possible way this could ever work
>>
>>55345203
No.
>>
>>55345203
Are they cans? Should be macroscopic enough to resolder an entirely new cable.
>>
>>55345203
>Anonymous 06/30/16(Thu)23:48:40 No.5534
Yes, but it's better to just buy a brand new jack from electronics store and solder it/have it soldered on.
>>
>>55345203
Just buy some new headphones, they only cost a few hundreds, so it's not that hard.
head over to hpg
>>
>>55345203
If you have another jack to spare, just cut the wires and solder them
>>
>>55345203
As long as it's not a pair of earbuds, you should be able to solder a new jack on there if you cut the old one off.
>>
>>55345203
Does it even work on your phone?
>>
Just solder new jack to headphone wires, or ask someone to do it for you.
>>
If your headphones are actually good, the wire should be removable.
Remove the wire and buy a new one.
>>
>>55345203
I can't reply because this isn't a gpu thread.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.