[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw A+ exam tomorrow morning and haven't started studying yet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: fopled.jpg (212 KB, 778x634) Image search: [Google]
fopled.jpg
212 KB, 778x634
>tfw A+ exam tomorrow morning and haven't started studying yet
>>
>>55331884
>he fell for the cert meme
>>
>>55331884
Big deal, you said you'll get an A+
>>
>>55331898
Ayy
>>
just match the colors
>>
>>55331902
+
>>
>>55331884
that's fine friendo, the cert is just a gate to keep normies out. as long as you've got common sense, reading comprehension, and you've done some basic troubleshooting for a family member or yourself you're golden.
>>
Are we supposed to get that first? I was just going straight for the CCENT. Am I doing it wrong? This stuff is pretty easy I don't see why I should start lower.
>>
File: 1462154857962.jpg (70 KB, 554x554) Image search: [Google]
1462154857962.jpg
70 KB, 554x554
>>55331884

>have degree
>have years of experience

>have no certifications

How am I doing, /g/
>>
Dont sleep, listen to the toolbox killer's audio recordings.

It worked for me, i just studied 8 hours
>>
>>55331958
Underrated
>>
>needing to study
>being a literal retard
sasuga, /g/-chan
>>
>>55331884
Dude the A+ isn't worth the money you paid to take the test.
Just having the CCNA is laughable, and you cover pretty much everything in the A+ in the first month of CCNA if that gives you an idea of how worthless it is.
>>
>>55332854
Some of us don't have good teachers.
STEM subjects at my university are run terribly.
The physics curriculum has poor compatibility with the high school curriculum resulting in the first trimester of it being all stuff I already learned, the math teachers are so bad that I have to study everything in my own time (and I find it a lot clearer doing that), and computer science has so many weird mistakes like them accidentally printing out the 2015 final exam rather than the 2016 final exam, and not noticing until about half an hour into the exam.
>>
>>55333052
>I don't have these certs and don't work in IT
A+ is general hardware and software
Ccna is basic Cisco networking and ios

Not related at all fag
>>
>>55333299
>you cover pretty much everything in the A+ in the first month of CCNA if that gives you an idea of how worthless it is.
since you can't read
>>
>>55333316
>first month of ccna
There is no timeline for ccna. It's just an exam. Any training or classes you do will be different so saying 1 month makes no sense

The ccna assumes you know most of what would be in the A+. It does not go over any of it because most if it is unrelated.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.