[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Steve Jobs 2007: We invented the MULTI TOUCH! >25 Feb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: evilstevejobs.png (23 KB, 470x495) Image search: [Google]
evilstevejobs.png
23 KB, 470x495
>Steve Jobs 2007: We invented the MULTI TOUCH!

>25 Feb 1985, Multi Touch ACTUALLY invented
>>
Who was Steve Jobs?
>>
File: 12173835.jpg (4 KB, 108x126) Image search: [Google]
12173835.jpg
4 KB, 108x126
>>55304681
Retarded marketing guy who rode on the backs of actual engineers taking all the glory for their work.
>>
>>55305120

>believing this shit

woz would have been a poor highschool teacher if it wasn't for jobs. Engineers are autists who have no vision and are too timid to see the big picture. Xerox was going to let the OS they had sit in a room of an office as just an experiment. Jobs saw it once and brought it to masses. He say the world 3 steps ahead of itself. Jobs changed the world MULTIPLE times. Unfourtunatley he wasn't so smart about his own health.

here's jobs at 24 years old. what the fuck are you doing with your life at his age?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3ponn_6Fac
>>
>>55305251
Why can't you marketing cunts just fuck off forever? Stop ruining our designs and legitimizing clients' retarded ideas.
>>
>>55304622
At the time the iPhone was incredible. It had its massive 3.5 inch display, 8GB of memory, a full keyboard and dial pad, and it could fit in your pocket. It was also fast as fuck with unmatched scrolling speeds. If you think Apple was bad in 2007 you must be an edgy 14 year old stuck with mommy's old lg phone. Apple is shit now, but they did perfect smartphone technology at the time.
>>
>>55305300

If I can't sell, you can't work. fuckboi.
>>
>>55305351
Yeah, thats right, but the point of this thread is that jobs is a liar
>>
>>55305527
>was
The guy has been dead for years. Who gives a fuck?
>>
I work security at apple and some of the older guards have told me that if you made eye contact with Jobs he'd make a call and you'd get fired.
>>
>>55305527
So what? Your mom lied as well when she told your father that she's on birth control.
>>
>>55305372

>wanting to work for the kind of supreme fuqueboii that becomes a marketer

you're just asking to slowly watch your life's work turn into a verification-can tier botnet or a muh fashion meme device
>>
>>55304622
Did Steve Jobs ever really claim that? They didn't even invent the touch technology they used, they just bought a company that developed it (iirc for a keyboard and mouse)
>>
>>55305725
>calls me edgy 14 year old
>posts that
You know you have to be 18 or older to be on this site dont you?
>>
>>55305351
Any Nokia beat the crap out of the iPhone, it couldn't even do MMS while the cheapest Nokia could
Literally a glorified feature phone, without features
>>
>>55305251
/g/ still being BTFO from beyond the grave
>>
>>55304622
RIP Jazzmutant
>>
>>55305906
dat suomi butthurt
>>
>>55305666
Same here. Some of the older guards told me that if you said Job's name and he heard you, he'd poop on your doorstep.
>>
>>55305666
he can't look people in the eye to fire them?
>>
>>55305251
>woz would have been a poor highschool teacher if it wasn't for jobs
>beliving this shit
>>
>>55306928

except it's true. woz was a quiet nerd that never spoke for himself. his genius would have been unnoticed or squandered if not for jobs.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.