[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /g/uys, What's the best response to give whenever a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 7525741962_578feca035.jpg (47 KB, 394x400) Image search: [Google]
7525741962_578feca035.jpg
47 KB, 394x400
Hey /g/uys,

What's the best response to give whenever a qt normie asks how they too can get into "computers"?
>>
Install Gentoo usually werks
>>
>>55303535
>y-you too
>>
>>55303535
BIOS tweaks
>>
>>55303535
point them to codecademy
they'll either get bored or feel frustrated and never bring it up again

i'm pretty sure codeecademy is designed to make people feel like "coding" is too hard because it actually doesn't teach you anything if you're completely new to programming.
>>
>>55303863
This! Chances are if it doesn't make you download anything you're about to be conned. I spent several years not progressing at all due to the likes of Code Academy, Coding Bat, etc
>>
Tell them to build a tower.
>>
>>55303535
I usually point them to some coding quick start for noobs. Usually python, but it depends on what they are interested in.

That usually either puts them off the topic, or sucks them in.
>>
File: 4L_jk6p0Oog.jpg (145 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
4L_jk6p0Oog.jpg
145 KB, 600x750
>>55303584
This. Seriously just don't say anything in depth. Don't reveal your power level and don't get stuck being tech support for some worthless whore. Women are fuckholes and nothing more. Do not fall for the trap of having real conversations with them, especially conversations about technology. If they ask you about how to learn technology just tell them to join a "women in tech" meetup group or shit like that. "women in tech" groups are created to contain feminist cancer into "special" groups so that men don't have to deal with these damn bleeders getting in the way of real work.
>>
>>55303535
Tell her she can always look up how to do things but you can't make her good at them.
>>
>>55303535
just google how to fix shit when it breaks,
>>
"I don't think you could fit in a computer you fat bitch."
>>
File: INSTALL.gif (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
INSTALL.gif
3 MB, 640x360
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.