[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey 4chins. So I work for South Africa's most unscrupulous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Hey 4chins.

So I work for South Africa's most unscrupulous and shitty bank as a test analyst. They gave me an ultimatum, learn java and get a qualification before end of august, or gtfo. So I have 2 questions:

1: is it possible? If so, where/how?
2: is it worth it? And if not, which country can I emigrate to easily from this shit hole as a muslim?

Seriously, everything in this country is shit. Especially the green ones.
>>
>>55296413
Its possible to learn it. I have no idea on certifications that quickly.

Its worth it because its the one of the world's most popular languages
>>
my suggestion? get the fuck out of south africa before jacob zulu destroys the place

go to America and get certs there you will be better off
>>
>>55296419
Thank you kind sir. I shall get started immediately then. Codeacademy helps, no?
>>
>>55296438
So much this... but still, doesn't change the fact that I look muslim too. And with the way shit is going now, might not be a good idea to ship off to propoganda central
>>
>>55296448
im an american that was considering south africa as a place to run incase of trump but after seeing things like this i noped out of that plan

https://www.stdcheck.com/blog/president-zuma-to-new-hiv-patients-its-tattoo-time/

trump may be out of his mind but he isnt forcibly tattoo out of his mind
>>
>>55296479
He also wouldn't condone a media blackout of violent riots and full on looting of pretoria. He also wouldn't condone racial based genocide of white people.
>>
>>55296508
holy fuck how is that guy still president? how often do you have elections in SA?
>>
>>55296538
Every 4 years. He's still president because the masses (and I'm not being racist or funny here) are mostly uneducated black people and they will only vote a black person as president. That's about all it is. If any other political party wins, it'll be civil war. Simple as that.
>>
you can learn java in like 3 minutes
>>
>>55296606
so literally its the reverse of america as far as politics go
>>
>>55296413
south africa?
get the cert.
>>
>>55296413
>which country can I emigrate to easily from this shit hole as a muslim?
go to saudi arabia. it's where you belong
>>
>>55296664
>anyone other than Saudi working in KSA
You're a retard. They're more racist than white supremacist. If you're not Saudi sunni or an European with shitton of money you wouldn't want to go there.
>>55296413
Your only chance is either Canada or Switzerland
>>
>>55296772
Definitely couldn't pass as sunni, so I'm gonna try Canada first. Learn the language before I try the swiss
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.