[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this meme true /g/? I don't have the money to get graphic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_ni5fupgXgA1tfpma3o1_540.jpg (122 KB, 540x643) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni5fupgXgA1tfpma3o1_540.jpg
122 KB, 540x643
Is this meme true /g/?

I don't have the money to get graphic cards, but I wouldn't just play minecraft or is that just for normal fags?
>>
A good way to tell if it's true is whether you're suffering right now. If you play games today on super-low settings and 10 fps because your computer is garbage, you might actually make good use of an upgrade. But if you ever say the words:
>Once I get some new hardware, I'm gonna play all the fucking games I can.
then you're screwed. You'll spend lots of money on a card or two, the fans of which will never even spin up because they sit in disuse.
>>
Thanks to based Pajeet, you can max out overwatch at 1080p 60fps for $200 now.
>>
>>55279441
Yes.
You will pirate a handful of AAA titles, play and finish them at 4K ultra settings, and then go right back to StarCraft2 or something on medium because it loads faster that way.
>>
>>55279441
you seem to be lost >>>/v/
>>
>>55279441
I play WoW and Dota 2... on 1440p@144Hz :(

Dota 2 cannot even do 144Hz, it is capped at 120, I think.

But what >>55279458 says is true. If you are playing Witcher 3 and GTA:V right now, you will enjoy the powerful cards. If you are playing LoL and Hearthstone, then it will be a waste. You will not change your gaming preferences.
>>
>>55279460
>max out overwatch
>Implying that's hard
Too bad nobody besides funnyjunk retards and reddit autists play that game.
>>
>>55279460
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJMbfPLJjSU
>>
>>55279441
>Be me
>Spend 2k on pro gaming machine
>Spend 100,000. On custom leds, vinyls and gaming accesories including food.
>Realize i have yet to buy minecraft
>Oh shit, pockets are empty
>Call my parents
>Ask them for a gift card
>Have to tell them that i need it to play minecraft with my fellow xtreme clan
>"No"
Life is suffering
>>
Minecraft with shaders is more demanding to the GPU than the GTA 5.
>>
>>55279535
Overwatch simply replaces TF2, so it just has a huge player base which inevitably includes retards.
>>
>>55279549
>Demoman gun
Literal TF2 clone.
>>
Who needs a good GPU for vidya?
Roguelikes are the best games anyway.
>>
>>55279441
No, even Minecraft needs that performance.
>>
>>55279612
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.