[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax3 RuEcDEuU >A lot of wo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: distressed Arab.png (2 MB, 1708x1326) Image search: [Google]
distressed Arab.png
2 MB, 1708x1326
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax3RuEcDEuU
>A lot of women say that there is not equality, but there is still negative stereotypes of women in the workforce and also of women in tech. And you know what? I agree with you. I meet a lot of sexist, chauvinistic pigs and pieces of crap that still think with that old time mentality that women in tech are idiots that, "Oh look at how cute it is that a woman wants to pretend to know what she's doing," and I am disgusted by this philosophy because it actually does hurt women who are looking to enter tech. It lowers their self confidence. I can say as an employer that I have noticed the collective lower confidence of women entering the field based on these stereotypes.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>55274568
>advertising your shitty videos on /g/
Kill yourself.
>>
>>55274568

the more i watch his videos the more i like him :3 subscribed
>>
>>55274568
>What did he mean by this?
He's a cuck is all.
>>
>women should stay in le kitchen XD
There are women who are serious about their work, and there are women who fucked their way through college and don't have a clue about anything. Trying to make generalizations is simply laziness and an unwillingness to take it on a case by case basis.

>l-l-low energy!!! KEK!!!
Let me guess, you won't let a female doctor touch you. Mommy didn't give you enough attention?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.