[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you guys gladly buy Apple if the devices were not marked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: image.jpg (442 KB, 3000x1687) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
442 KB, 3000x1687
Would you guys gladly buy Apple if the devices were not marked up so high?
>>
No. They don't make tech they make jewelry. Ghetto bling at best.

For example they made a laptop with 1 fucking port. That is utterly pathetic. They do not care about function...they only care that it's slightly thinner (pointless bullshit).

Apple is style over substance hence why poor people treat it as a status symbol. Its ghetto.
>>55273657
>>
I might get an Air, just as a sofa 4chan machine.
>>
>>55273657
i have a macbook, its pretty nice imo. you pay for the build quality.
>>
Nah. The design doesn't appeal to me. I like hardware that lets me get into its guts and fuck around.
>>
File: 1387833748955.png (218 KB, 536x546) Image search: [Google]
1387833748955.png
218 KB, 536x546
I'd buy a MBP to funpost on /g/.
>>
I would buy an Air (though they all seem pretty slim now). My sister has one and it seems nice. More than anything, I'd want one for the sake of a *nix box that just werks.

I really only use my personal laptop for programming and browsing the web, though, so it would have to be pretty cheap (I've had a T530 since my first year of college (just graduated) and it's still not worth the money to me to buy anything new (mostly out of apathy though, because I guess I can afford a Mac pretty easily)).
>>
>>55273657
But they're already affordable.
You do have a 6-figure job right?
>>
>>55273657
They aren't appealing to me, so no. I wouldn't buy them if I had more money to waste either.

Hit me up with an X1 Carbon or X1 Yoga though.
>>
Nope. i've already owned one, and the build quality was terrible.
>>
>>55273657
Short answer No!
>>
>>55273657

I thought I overpaid for a MBP '15 but I'm absolutely in love with it now.

>build quality
>high res
>excellent keyboard
>the best touchpad
>9hrs-ish battery life

Yes you can beat each of those attributes with a different laptop, but I just have more important shit to do than be a specfag.
>>
>>55273761
>built to die after 3 years
>>
I'll buy a new rMBP if they include a half decent GPU and the late 2013 build quality (ie: an actual trackpad and stuff) or better. I'd also like a standard m.2 drive so that it can easily be replaced/upgraded, and more screws instead of glue used to hold together the device. I understand that screw holes effect the integrity of the metal that they're drilled in, but they don't need to go overboard with glue...

I actually have a late 2013 15" rMBP that I got as a gift. I love it, but I wouldn't pay full price for it. I mean it was $2,500 minimum if you wanted a "good" GPU, the gt750m. A low end GPU on a $2,500 computer marketed towards content creators, how is that acceptable? My main problem is that they are not very user repairable. My trackpad broke, and if I didn't have Applecare, it would have cost $400 because they glued the battery to the case, so they had to replace the whole bottom case just to replace the trackpad. If they just used some other mechanism to secure the battery in place, it would have cost a lot less to replace or I could have bought a $20 part on ebay and fixed it myself.
>>
>>55273657
Toss in inexpensive AppleCare and I might.
Otherwise, they're harder to fix and trouble shoot.
>>
>>55273925
>an actual trackpad
maybe I'm alone but I found force touch to be a massive improvement. the full-pad button on the older models pissed me off so much that on those machines I'd always immediately turn on tap to click and never click again. with the force touch models I have no such impulse and have started to prefer clicking over tapping again.
>>
>>55273902
Even /g/'s favorite youtuber approves of the 2013 rMBP (but only that one). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7XSckjRPo0
>>
>>55273705
To be fair that really only started happening when Tim Cuck became proana
>>
If they were as cheap as any other laptop with the same specs, sure.
>>
>>55273902
Literally using a PowerBook G4 right now, and have a 2009 MacBook Pro still kicking.
>>
>>55273884
Let's be honest here this is completely right, but the price is way to high and i cannot afford something like this or justify it. So a chinkpad will be my meme.
>>
>>55273705
This. The day Applel products become actual products and not status symbols and "computers for le rest of us x---DDDD" will be the day I actually think about investing in an Apple product. Not to mention their overall jewry when it comes to repairs and accessories is already another big factor to tack on after that thought.

Meanwhile I could buy a X1 Carbon/Yoga, a XPS 15, or even a used E7440 that will do everything and more and then some. Fuck I could buy a used X120e and achieve the same idea.
>>
>>55273983
Well I'm glad that I have the approval of a college dropout.
>>
>>55274014
>This. The day Applel products become actual products and not status symbols and "computers for le rest of us x---DDDD" will be the day I actually think about investing in an Apple product. Not to mention their overall jewry when it comes to repairs and accessories is already another big factor to tack on after that thought.

I think you don't realise mac target a very real demographic of people like me who buy macbook because they are the most portable and reliable laptop (with no meme battery) with sufficient power to carry any regular task.

To be honest the price isn't really a factor anyway because if you really need something to work you don't give a fuck about adding just a thousand buck for real reliability.

Im just really surprise no other brand care about making high quality laptop.
>>
>>55274099
There are quite a few very high quality laptops. The issue is they run software which doesn't even attempt to be high quality.
>>
I own a 13" rMBP 2015 and I love it. The only downside is that the cooling is atrocious.
>>
>>55274132
The cooling it fine, really, the stock fan profile is stupid as hell, though. Prioritizing noise over cooling so it doesn't stay as cool as it could.
>>
>>55274156
Is there a way to adjust this? I don't have any issues doing light stuff, but when CPU load gets intensive is when my temps shoot up to 100c.
>>
>>55274173
smcfancontrol. It shouldn't ever hit 100c, though. Make sure that you aren't blocking the cooling intakes on the sides.
>>
File: 4L_RzFTwt8y.jpg (47 KB, 250x323) Image search: [Google]
4L_RzFTwt8y.jpg
47 KB, 250x323
Mac OS is great if you can get it without the hardware. There's no legitimate reason to buy a real Mac unless you really don't want to reinstall the OS every year, or if the thought of occasionally reinstalling a kext is scary to you.
>>
>>55274132
>>55274173
What types of things are you doing with it?

You'd be surprised how much cooler macs are if you use Safari with an engine-level content blocker like Wipr vs Chrome or Firefox using a "bolted on" blocker like uBlock or ABP. Chrome in particular is absolutely horrendous.
>>
>>55274285
I typically run VMs and occasionally I'll fire up Elder Scrolls Online, but I only get around 15 minutes of gameplay in fear I'm going to stress it too much.

I'll try using Wipr on Safari and see where that leads me.
>>
build quality on apple computers is no better than many other manufacturers. I would still avoid apple design because of the use of non standard ports. nobody wants to use an adapter to plug in a display, nobody wants an adapter to plug in standard usb peripherals, there is no excuse for the lightning adapter period. And the fact that apple has a tendency to update software to reject 3rd party hardware after the fact is downright annoying. never again

There is also no excuse for making batteries non-replaceable, or outlandish upcharging for reasonable data storage, where the base model that carries the advertised price hardly has enough storage to install the updates that apple will dish out during its lifespan
>>
>>55274285
Does Wipr block YouTube preroll?
>>
>>55273705
Macbooks (not Pros, those aren't the ones with 1 USB-C) are made for average people. What average person needs more than 1 port at a time?
>>
>>55274342
>there is no excuse for the lightning adapter period.
Suck a dick, you don't know shit. Lightning is external PCI-E. MacBook Pros have USB ports.

Try fucking harder.
>>
>>55274377
The macbook has usb-c only
ios devices use lightning only, must use an adapter to charge off a standard usb mobile charger
cheapest macbook with a universal usb port is $900

Lightning is about as handy as having a pci-e slot externally. people use it to charge and sync, why not use the standard usb cable everybody already uses for every other device that was already designed to perform those two tasks.

I'm just saying it sucks ass to have to use an adapter to charge, to plug in usb periphs, and to connect to displays. Even if the proprietary cable is a bit faster, its still non standard and expensive
>>
>>55274123
TBh the auto-update on windows always end up fucking up with one of you drivers of software for which the dev stop the support because "lol buy a newer one".
>>
>>55274492
hell you even need an adapter to charge your iphone on a macbook.

such a fucking lovely "ecosystem" they've made for themselves
>>
>>55274342
>>55274377
>>55274492
No MacBook uses Lightning, you chucklefucks, it's Thunderbolt. USB Micro is fucking garbage, don't even suggest that the iPhone should have used it. Lightning is the perfect mobile connector.

Why are you complaining that the cheapest Apple laptop has USB ports? Thunderbolt 2 carries DP/PCI-E, so it's very useful in fact. You can also just use the fucking USB ports if you need USB. With TB3 you don't even need the USB ports since it will carry USB 3.1 and also HDMI 2.0.
>>
>>55274533
>hell you even need an adapter to charge your iphone on a macbook.
Yes, it's called the Lightning to USB cable which you get with the phone.
>>
>>55274342
>I would still avoid apple design because of the use of non standard ports
Macs haven't had nonstandard ports in decades.

>>55274342
>There is also no excuse for making batteries non-replaceable
It simplifies manufacturing considerably and opens up a significant chunk of space for more battery that would've been taken up by dead weight plastic instead. It means anywhere between 10 and 20% more battery for the space.
>>
>>55274573
my iphone didn't come with a usb-c adapter
>>
>>55273657
I use a rMBP, just like basically everyone else who makes money and has something to say in my department.
>>
>>55274603
Should have gotten a MacBook Pro, then.
>>
>>55274373
The ones that connect their phone to their laptop to charge both at the same time in an airport or cafe for example?
>>
>>55273657
Yes.

I don't buy them because their marked up a good 300% to 600%
>>
>>55274373
mouse
flash drive
>inb4 "NORMAL people don't use those moving goalpost"
>>
>>55274613
You're a retard.
>>
>>55274557
the macbook uses only usb-c. only one port, and its usb-c.
no thunderbolt, no thunderbolt 2, no usb 3.1 or hdmi 2.0.

Last time I was in an electronics section of a store I saw exactly zero peripherals that used the usb-c standard

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204360
have fun reading about all the adapters.
>>
>>55273705
How about some perspective? Just because you want to use connect tons of shit to your laptop and don't care about the design and thinness, doesn't mean that it's not a huge benefit for others. The only things I've seen normal people sticking into their laptops are USB drives, and that's because they didn't adapt to more convenient ways yet.

>>55273761
This.

Besides, Apple stuff is priced competitively more often than not, some things are relatively affordable like iPhone SE. Obviously they are still ridiculously expensive but any premium brand is, at least you get more for same money with Applel.

>>55273962
I like it more but can't say it's a big improvement. I like the keyboard from the new Macbook more too though, now that's a controversial opinion!
>>
>>55273761
I laugh at this as most of the nerds on this site wouldn't pony up the money to buy a Windows system with good build quality (HP/Dell/Lenovo Workstations) and complain that the $200 sale laptop they bought is shitty.
>>
File: 1437151449657.png (731 KB, 1300x900) Image search: [Google]
1437151449657.png
731 KB, 1300x900
>>55273657
>trackpad impossible to click near upper edge
>extremely loose near bottom edge
>overall flimsy diving board piece of shit
>even applel themselves has admitted it's utter shit now and has trashed the design to go back to copying 90's era laptops with solid non-click touchpads
>still has no real buttons
>relies on pressure sensitive gimmick bullshit
>if you press too lightly or too hard it does something completely different than what you intended
>ultra shit tier zero travel chiclet keyboard
>OSX is a steaming pile of shit with horrendous battery management
>applel's solution is to cram in a massive heavy 95WHr battery to make up for it
>even XXXTREME GAMER cancer like razer blade with 4X the CPU/GPU power and 70WHr battery matches it in battery life in same tasks
>gets BTFO by 55WHr Yoga 2 in battery life in same tasks
>the battery takes up the space where a cooling system would've been in a laptop not designed by the world's thinnest and lightest gay hipsters
>overheats at the slightest task because abysmal crippled cooling system
>throttles to 800mhz because of chronic overheating problems
>retina meme supposedly for "pros" have have <70% aRGB
>gloss mirror coating makes it impossible to use anywhere outside or with overhead lighting
>blurry as shit retina meme scaling
>shitbook air is even worse with glossy 1366x768 TN eye cancer

>macshit is good
Can we finally put an end to this meme?
>>
Maybe the 2016 mb to shit post from
>>
>>55274639
>bluetooth mouse
>>
>>55274647
Why are you talking about the MacBook and ignoring literally every other computer they make?
>>
>>55274692
The OP asks If I would buy Apple if the price was reasonable. I would not because they make so much hardware with non-standard ports. I wouldn't still buy apple because their most expensive computer still has the ports I would expect a computer to have

Also the OP pic is of the new Macbook
>>
What happened to macbooks after the late 2013 model?

Everyone seems to talk shit about them
>>
>>55274618
AVERAGE
>>
>>55274713
>I would not because they make so much hardware with non-standard ports
USB-C is literally a standard port and that's ONLY on the MacBook 12". Not the MacBook Air, not the MacBook Pro, not the iMac, not the Mac Pro. Only the MacBook.
>>
>>55274714
Literally nothing. rMBP remained the same with usual hardware updates.
>>
>>55274373
anybody who needs to plug something (anything at all really) into their computer while also charging it
>>
>Macbook
>lolONEPORT

I'd buy a Macbook Pro if it had a delete key. Price isn't an issue, I've been buying current gen Thinkpads for years, currently rocking a T460s
>>
>>55273705
/thread

Toddler toys for brainless idiots.
>>
>>55274750
>I'd buy a Macbook Pro if it had a delete key
In reality how often do you use the delete key?
>>
>>55274733
ok dude its been said before. There are no usb-c peripherals for sale in stores, therefore I dont consider usb-c to be standard. It may follow the usb standard, but it is not a standard connection.

all apple mobile devices use a lightning connector, another non standard connection. its not compatible with any so-called universal mobile device peripherals on the market.

the lightning connector doesn't even interface with the usb-c without another non-standard adapter.

>USB-C is literally a standard port and that's ONLY on the MacBook 12"

this sentence sums it all up and you said it my friend
>>
File: 1456875135001.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456875135001.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>55274777
In reality, how often do you poo in loo?
>>
>>55274750
>I'd buy a Macbook Pro if it had a delete key.
Wait what? They removed the delete key?
>>
>>55274750
there is a delete key though
>>
>>55274750
>what is fn+backspace
>>
>>55274777
every single day, multiple times an hour
>>
>>55273657
If the markup wasn't so high? Probably.
The biggest issue with Macs is really their lack of maintainability -- RAM goes bad, drive dies on you, battery loses its ability to hold a charge, and you have to buy a new machine instead of just going and spending $50 to replace the offending part.

>>55274777
If you mean forward-delete (the key that does a backspace is labeled delete)?
Really, really often.
>>
File: 1446196864927.jpg (331 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1446196864927.jpg
331 KB, 517x768
>>55274798
>having to use function keys to delete
>mactoddlers will defend this
>>
>>55274743
How often did you feel the need to do it? I liked to have the functionality but literally never used it, because fucking why?

If I am at an airport, I will just use my phone and can charge it alone, then watch a movie on the flight on the laptop, both will easy have enough battery to last all the way.

If it's at a cafe, you're hard pressed to run the battery of the phone down when working on your laptop.

>>55274784
No idea about stores but online there is tons of usb-c shit already. Not like peripherals makes any sense for most laptops.
>>
>>55274784
>There are no usb-c peripherals for sale in stores
But that's bullshit. I was in best buy the other day and they had USB type C flash drives. Tons of PCs are starting to come with type C ports, my motherboard has one and my Android phone has a type C connector and came with a type C to type C cable. How is this not a standard? Just because it's in the early stages of adaption, doesn't make it non standard.
>>
>>55274647
>Last time I was in an electronics section of a store I saw exactly zero peripherals that used the usb-c standard
Yeah, because the Macbook is one of the first adopters of USB-C. The handful of others include the Google Pixel (laptop), Google Pixel C (Android tablet), and a few other Android phones. Having only a USB-C port is an attempt to push the accessory market into moving away from the mess of mixed type A, mini-B, micro-B, and micro-B-3.0 to type C exclusively so eventually ever USB device will be able to plug into any device with a USB port.

Furthermore, USB-C doubles as Thunderbolt 3.0 which is basically PCIe-in-a-cable, can drive displays (replaces DisplayPort), and carries enough power that every laptop can be charged by standardized USB-C power bricks.

USB C only seems ridiculous now but pushing it makes way more sense than sending a message to peripheral makers that it's OK to keep supporting vastly inferior USB plug types for the next two decades.
>>
File: 1429436700486.jpg (117 KB, 550x644) Image search: [Google]
1429436700486.jpg
117 KB, 550x644
>>55274802

>tfw

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/06/22/n-y-kills-right-to-repair-bill-that-could-make-it-easier-to-fix-your-phone/
>>
>>55274831
TLDR we're *this* close to fucking finally having one port+plug for everything. Don't be an asshat and ruin it
>>
>>55274831
>USB-C doubles as Thunderbolt 3.0
Not really. USB 3.1 type C ports do not have to be Thunderbolt, but all Thunderbolt 3 ports are USB type C.
>>
File: 1454106284385.jpg (40 KB, 284x218) Image search: [Google]
1454106284385.jpg
40 KB, 284x218
There's three Macbooks:

Plain: worse than celeron piece of shit with the worst keyboard in the history of computing

Air: same 1366x768 TN piece of shit you find on $200 craptops, and it's glossy on top of thjat

Pro: if you try to use the high end hardware they cram into it, it catches fire

They're all utter shit, and only a moron would buy any of them.
>>
>>55274784
>ok dude its been said before. There are no usb-c peripherals for sale in stores, therefore I dont consider usb-c to be standard.
I'll notify the USB Implementers Forum that Anon on /g/ doesn't agree with their standards.
>all apple mobile devices use a lightning connector, another non standard connection
It is standard, but proprietary. I wish it wasn't, though, every mobile device should use it.
>this sentence sums it all up and you said it my friend
Rakesh I can tell that's you.
>>
>>55274802
RAM doesn't go bad often, the drives are replaceable, and you can also replace the battery.
>>
>>55274812
I think its safe to say that people are going to want to charge their computers when they run low, and that I dont need to explain other reasons somebody might want to charge their computer

Then you only need to think of reasons a person might want to plug in a peripheral. Maybe its a keyboard or mouse, or microphone, or an audio interface, maybe its a display or a point of sale terminal. maybe they need a barcode scanner or a usb flash drive. In the extremely likely event that somebody wants to use any one of these devices while the computer is charging. using a second device as an excuse for not having to charge your first device is frankly ridiculous and you should feel ashamed for even mentioning it.
>>
>>55274843
True, but given that tbolt is baked into chipsets now and it can be rolled into USB ports, there's little reason for mobo and laptop manufacturers to not include it.
>>
>>55274837
We need 1 connector, MagSafe. That should carry power and data as Thunderbolt 3. Problem fucking solved in the best way possible.
>>
>>55274669
>OSX is a steaming pile of shit
It works better out of the box than almost every Linux distribution I can think of, so it's really not that shit.

>shitbook air is even worse with glossy 1366x768 TN eye cancer
>eye cancer
The resolution is bad for developers, not for your fucking eyes, you retard
>>
File: 1448912928716.gif (2 MB, 300x236) Image search: [Google]
1448912928716.gif
2 MB, 300x236
>>55274901
>a mactoddler has defended glossy 1366x768 TN
>in 2016 the year of our lord
>>
my biggest problem with os x so far is that it devours memory

I bought the 8gb. Don't do that. Get the 16gb.
>>
>>55274914
It's more like he called you out for sying you'll get eye cancer or even harm your vision with 1366x768. Sorry that you are retarded.
>>
no
their brand value is the only reason I buy them, why ruin it?
>>
>>55274933
>don't just get ripped off, get even more ripped off for only $199.99 more!
good goyim
>>
>>55274866
>I think its safe to say that people are going to want to charge their computers when they run low
Theoretically, yes. Practically, it's just not a very likely scenario.

>keyboard or mouse, or microphone
Pretty pointless on a laptop, especially one with a great trackpad. The one or two people who want to do that ... well, too bad for them.

>audio interface, maybe its a display or a point of sale terminal
If you're constantly want to use a laptop to connect with these, an (3-1) adapter would be the way, though it's not the most common scenario either.

>usb flash drive
Most likely scenario for normal people but with le cloud, the usage of flash drives is going down, so it's only a problem if people don't want to adapt to the future, in such scenario, maybe they shouldn've bought a laptop that basically screams "fuck old standards". Hardly an issue with the port.
>>
>>55274935
this post is cancer
>>
>>55274933
It doesn't devour memory at all. I have an 8GB model and I can open every piece of software on my laptop without using up all the RAM.
>>
>>55274935
>buys macshit
Sorry you're retarded.
>>
>>55273657
Possibly, if they didn't make it so damn hard to install 3rd party operating systems on them. Though I wish I had one available to me at work since I work help desk and a 3rd of the calls we get are students too stupid to use their fruit machine properly, that way I could at least make an attempt to see what they are seeing.
>>
>>55274958
maybe it's too many safari tabs but either way it starts swapping when switching tabs
>>
>>55274933
OS X memory consumption is pretty reasonable if you avoid chrome wrapper/electron apps. Go native wherever possible and your memory usage will be half as much or less, guaranteed.
>>
File: 1411598518928.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1411598518928.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
my day today is why the answer is still no

>cleaning desktop for dust
>done disassemblying the entire thing
>getting late and lazy will finish tomorrow
>take out laptop
>plug in mouse
>corsair k70
>hdmi into monitor
>controller to emulate some snes games
>dac
>headset
>grab hdd from disassemblied pc and hook up to laptop
>hdmi to tv and watch some movies

sorry no, i like ports, and lots of them
in other notes: guys please remember to clean your machines from dust
>>
>>55273657
>buying a device that is made to only last 2-3 years
No
>>
>>55274962
>>55274948
I was trolling harder than you plebs when I was 11 years old. Step your game up, maggots
>>
>>55274966
Just tell them it's a mac and that function isn't supported. I see a lot less of them on campus now. :^)
>>
Apple products arent really much more expensive than any device with comparable specs. People only think apple is expensive because they dont make low end devices like every other company.
>>
>>55274914
I'm not that anon I believe it's absolute trash BUT remember how you all fucktards spit on "retina" displays when it came out? Today we're witnessing a 180 and you even try to meme up mactards.

Dank. Shit. Senpai.
>>
>>55274996
I had one bitch call me retarded because she couldn't find the clear browsing history button in safari.
>itt mactard logic
>>
>>55275006
I really don't get why some people have such a hard time noticing this.
>>
>>55275008
It's even more ironic in the mobile sector, first people said that 300PPI on a phone is too much, now idiots bitch about only "300" and want 500+
>>
>>55275053
Some folks are ok making huge concessions and compromises instead of just saving up for that laptop purchase another month or two
>>
>>55274947
none of these are good reasons
in fact, they're actively bad reasons

Battery operated devices need to charge, full stop. Anything hampering charging is a bad idea, period.
You're most likely to use alternative input devices (particularly a mouse) at a desk, where you're most likely to be charging or just running off of the mains.
Probably the ideal use case for the MacBook, a student at uni (power isn't important, battery life, size, and weight are far more pertinent concerns), is hampered due to the fact you can't plug in a flash drive. Don't trust cloud services when campus wifi is inconsistent, transferring large files (eg, video for a presentation) is particularly suited more to using a drive than uploading it slowly to the cloud (network upload speeds are generally slow, even if downloading isn't an issue).

having to unplug power to plug in a drive is also so appallingly retarded that you should be ashamed and embarrassed to consider it a good idea

>>55274977
>OS X memory consumption is pretty reasonable if you avoid chrome wrapper/electron apps.
battery life goes to hell with those too
>>
People that never used apple are missing one some of the comfiest tech ever produced.

Sure they have many downsides I would never use apple only, my work demands a windows machine but simply not buying apple because you have some irrational hate towards the company is stupid.

Most anti-apple arguments I see on the internet are clearly from people that never owned any Apple products. Unless you are poor there is no reason not to buy it simply because It just feels so good to use. There is no reason why you cant use everything.
>>
>>55275132
2 rupees have been deposited in your shit wiping hands Pajeet.
>>
>>55275083
This is one thing buying an iPhone teachd me, its better to wait and save some money to buy an 'expensive' device (doesn have to be made by apple of course) than buy any cheap/Chinese crap. They dont even compare
>>
File: 1436327176109.png (2 MB, 1000x967) Image search: [Google]
1436327176109.png
2 MB, 1000x967
>>55275182
>iPhone
>not cheap/Chinese crap
>>
>>55275192
>best phone on the market
>cheap crap

ok
>>
>>55275192
iPhones aren't Chinese-designed. It makes a huge difference. Just look at literally anything Lenovo makes, especially their stuff produced only for the Chinese market.
>>
I think I would buy the OS if it was released as a stand alone. Don't care for the shiny case.
>>
>>55275132
>People that never used apple are missing one some of the comfiest tech ever produced.
Aside from this I find it hilarious that some people aren't bothered at all that the only thing they know as "computing" is Windows. Fucking hell, explore a little. Tinker around with a dual-booted Linux distro. Fire up one of the BSDs in a VM. Find an old Mac to play with.

Being babbyducked into Windows and claiming to love computing is like saying you're a beer aficionado but have only ever tasted budweiser
>>
I already own one (2011 15" MBP) and so do many other people on /g/. It fits my personal needs pretty well and I don't plan on replacing it anytime soon.

You really shouldn't take the autistic shitposting by people from /v/ as the general consensus. We're talking about people so self-centered they simply don't understand that not everything is made for them. Just look at how they constantly go on about the new Macbook as if the rest of Apple's lineup was discontinued as soon as it was unveiled.

Come to think of it, people who crosspost on /v/ really should be re-directed to their own version of /g/ so that us adults can have proper conversations.
>>
>>55274661
>uses high end windows "laptops"
>calling apple users the nerds
lmao
>>
Apple makes the best laptops. Period. Thinkpad is close but their screens are shit and they are just as expensive.

Laugh about apple all you want, but apple products depreciate at such a low rate and hold their value. You can buy a macbook and sell it two years later and lose hardly any money. They are a great investment for this reason.
>>
>>55275214
>pissPhone
>best anything
lmao
>>
I got a free macbook Air 2014 from school

>use it only for browsing 4chan and watching movies

Comfiest setup
>>
>>55275254
>>
>>55274976
How many are we talking? 50? Because I've got 8GB and I was fine with 4GB before I upgraded (it's a pre-"retina" MBP so you can do aftermarket upgrades).
>>
>>55275254
>apple products depreciate at such a low rate and hold their value
Primarily because of gullible retards like yourself that pay $500 in 2016 for Core 2 Duo machines
>>
>>55275279
You got it wrong, Indians are poor and therefore hate Apple
>>
>>55275279
>Look mom! I posted it again!!! He's so butthurt
Not that guy, but that type of "response" got old months ago so it's time to come up with something new lil timmy...
>>
File: 1449413490863.jpg (108 KB, 968x351) Image search: [Google]
1449413490863.jpg
108 KB, 968x351
>>55275254
Apple makes the worst laptops. Period.

See >>55274669

Not even Acer garbage is as total fucking trash as Apple toys.
>>
>>55275227
So using a Mac is the same as being a hipster alcoholic?
>>
>>55275109
>Anything hampering charging is a bad idea, period.
If it actually affects you in a negative way. The Macbook and any non shit phone can easy last one work day without charging. Having the option to charge them more often is theoretically good but practically useless. It can become relevant if you're too forgetful to charge them daily but come on, most people do it now.

>You're most likely to use alternative input devices (particularly a mouse) at a desk
Even if you're weird enough to use a mouse with it, why not getting a bluetooth one?

The rest of your argument makes sense for people with certain habits to do things, and even applicable on a lot people but the same people would be just dumb to get a device with one port. Everybody else has a different workflow and will be happy with no ports.

It's simply doing things in a way that works best, if you don't want to go as wireless and thin and light as possible, obviously a device focused on that is the wrong one, it doesn't make the device in question bad though.
>>
Apple is not popular for no reason.

If you are a drug addict and need a fix, steal an Iphone and you will get like $200 bucks in five minutes. Apple does a lot of things right and people give them no credit.
>>
>>55275192
>>55275214
>>55275182
>>55275215

OnePlus is Chinese... The current Nexus lineup is made by Huawei...

What the fuck are you idiots talking about? Is the racism on /g/ really getting to the point where you think white people are better engineers than everyone else?

Don't get me wrong, I am in no way an SJW, but you really have to understand that when people say FUCKING RETARDED SHIT like this, I cannot help but point out how monumentally fucking stupid it is.
>>
>>55274848
/thread
>>
>>55273705
Thinness is about engineering, not 'style'.

Retard.
>>
>>55275323
Because they are cheaply made.
>>
>>55275301
>Core 2 Duo machines
>Selling for 500 in 2016
A few years ago sure, but you really need to get up to date on what second hand macs sell for.
>>
>>55275323
Because you pay $2000 for a piece of shit crammed into a tiny case with abysmal cooling so you'll never be able to us any of the power, utter shit keyboard, and glossy garbage screens.
>>
>>55275337
lel
butthurt xiami mimimi max 6.9' user spotted
>>
Dude the new thinkpads like the x1 carbon are more expensive than macbooks. The windows laptops are more expensive than macbooks and shit quality. Macs are the best you can get for your dollar especially for reselling purposes.
>>
>>55273657
>apple
Fuck them and their anorexic pcs.
>>
>>55275254
The reason Macbooks retain their value so well is that only a retard would buy a used laptop. Retards are known to make poor decisions when it comes to money.

If rape your retarded sister and convince her to pay me for it, does that mean I have The Golden Dick of Destiny, or that your sister is mentally fucking challenged and I'm a scumbag for taking advantage?
>>
>>55275337
Some of the cheap chinese stuff is designed for a different market, so obviously they excel and fail at different things. Xiaomi, Huawei and the likes care more about making an affordable device, Apple cares more about making the best device, since people in their target market cares about these qualities more.
>>
>>55275323
>Where does this "Apple is expensive" meme come from?
Here on /g/ it originally came from hilariously shitty comparisons where they compared Core 2 Duo's to Xeons, IPS panel displays to TN panel ones, ECC RAM to non-ECC, etc. and since then it's just been passed on from one /v/ poster to another. The original stuff it's based on isn't even posted anymore, it's just the kids repeating the claim that material make repeated over and over again.
>>
Mac's have great trackpads, great keyboards, nice screens, easy to use software, brand recognition, are known for reliability. In terms of an economics standpoint, they are literally running circles around every other brand. Perception is reality. Most people are simplistic and they meet that need and I think their products are always high quality and last long.
>>
File: Screenshot at Jun 27 01-56-41.png (129 KB, 727x487) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot at Jun 27 01-56-41.png
129 KB, 727x487
>>55274848
>Air: same 1366x768 TN piece of shit you find on $200 craptops, and it's glossy on top of thjat

>1366x768 TN
>1366x768
>>
I got a retina MacBook for $800 used. I think that was a perfectly reasonable price for it. $1300 is insane.
>>
>>55275404
>mactoddler can't defend is shitty chinkfruit trash and has to desperately deflect to /v/

Ok kid.
>>
File: edge.jpg (29 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
edge.jpg
29 KB, 400x366
>>55275383
>Being this much on an edgelord
Your /v/ is showing f*am...
>>
>>55275321
No, only ever having used any single platform while posing as a computer enthusiast is the same as being that guy who goes full weeb after watching a couple episodes of naruto.

Someone who has only ever used Windows (or Linux or OS X, as unlikely as that may be) is going to have a very stilted opinion of computing and what it should be because they're missing out on huge chunks of history and other ways of doing things. You just can't have a balanced, reasonable opinion unless you've at least dipped your toe in the other options.
>>
>>55275414
2 rupees have been deposited in your shill account Prajeet.
>>
>>55273657
Honestly? Yeah. They're really only worth $500 depending on how new they are at the end of the day. I'd pay around that much for one. They aren't terrible persay but they really are just an overpriced budget laptops (see the irony?)

I wouldn't use one as a main computer, though. Still could be nice to use one for some low-level programming after dualbooting it with some form of linux.
>>
>>55275450
Look mom! I posted it again!
>>
File: 1464741835594.jpg (296 KB, 1000x710) Image search: [Google]
1464741835594.jpg
296 KB, 1000x710
>>55275439
>you aren't allowed to hate macs even if you used it for years in real work envionments

This is why no one takes mactard morons seriously.
>>
>>55273657
I used to. Now my needs have changed and Apple no longer satisfies them. At least for laptops. Probably still going to get a 5k iMac at some point.
>>
>>55275429
>Point out retarded shit that used to be posted all the time by /v/ spillover
Cause IPS panels are totally comparable to TN panels, ECC RAM is totally the same as non-ECC and Core 2 Quads are totally the same as Xeons from around the same time, right?

Sorry, but just repeating a meme over and over again isn't making an argument, its just being a complete child.
>>
I don't even consider the mark-up that high since every other fucking laptop manufacturer makes absolute hot garbage.
>>
>>55275475
Yes, keep throwing those babby's first insults around, but you're not even close to making an argument or having a point. What you're doing is literally the same as only having driven a Ford and then saying that all other brands of car are shit.

In essence you're just being completely retarded.
>>
File: 1451025533233.jpg (208 KB, 988x802) Image search: [Google]
1451025533233.jpg
208 KB, 988x802
>>55275508
>macshit
>not hot garbage
>>
>>55275526

Compared to all the other garbage, yes.
>>
>>55275520
>mactoddler can't wrap his tiny rat brain around the fact someone used his toddlerOS and found they didn't like it

Grow up kid, maybe then you'll appreciate real computers.
>>
>>55275486
Since you have no idea what you're talking about, I invite you to compare the Macbook Air 13" to the Razer Blade Stealth and explain to me why the shittier laptop costs more (protip: the shittier laptop is the Macbook)
>>
>>55275534
2 rupees have been deposited in your shill account Pajeet.
>>
>>55275520
>What you're doing is literally the same as only having driven a Ford and then saying that all other brands of car are shit.
Mactards in nutshell.
>>
>>55275508
It's ridiculous. Even generally awesome laptops like the XPS 13" and 15" get sullied by stupid shit like fingerprint magnet, gonna-look-like-shit-in-a-year soft-touch plastic.

I was right at the edge of buying an XPS 15 dev edition but that fucking rubberized shit sours it all. They could've followed the ultra-practical footsteps of the Latitude and Precision lines but noooo, can't have that can we?
>>
>>55275539
You know, it's usually kids or children that relentlessly make fun of someone for their choices.
>>
>>55275340
>My laptop needs to be pencil thin

It's literally useless to make a laptop 3mm thinner at the cost of literally every port, and decent battery life
>>
>>55274848
This. The only thing apple products have going for them is build quality.

1366x768 TN panel is not acceptable on a $1000+ laptop.
>>
>>55275582
This.

Why aren't macfags just banned on sight from /g/?
>>
>>55275526
That's real nice kiddo, but I was around when that was posted on /g/ for the first time and it was literally just one guy with a faulty machine back in 2012. He asked for help on the Apple support forums, they came to the conclusion that it was clearly faulty, he took it in the next day, was given a replacement machine straight away and that machine didn't suffer from the issue.

I mean Think about it:
>One guy gets a faulty machine back in 2012
>People at his local Apple store replace it without any hassles literally the next day
>Microshills like yourself keep posting about it 4 years later
>>
>>55275591
see
>>55275423
>>
>>55275567
and then you have cases like the MS Surface Book, which could be an amazing laptop but MS is too hung up on the hybrid bullshit to make a proper laptop.
>>
File: 1447916248302.png (137 KB, 636x727) Image search: [Google]
1447916248302.png
137 KB, 636x727
>>55275605
Well shilled Rajeesh!
>>
File: IMG_8229.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8229.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>55273657
For sure OP
>>
>>55275618
see
>>55275551
>>
No, I looked at purchasing a Macbook Pro when looking for a new laptop but they simply didn't have one with enough horsepower for my desires. Ended up going with Alienware.
>>
>>55275563
>>55275539
>Waah!!! I don't need to use anything except windows to know everything else is shit
>Somehow "mactards in a nutshell" and "need to grow up"
Right... I see summer is definitely in full swing.
>>
>>55275423
>>55275618
The 11" Macbook Air has a 1366x768 screen, which is kind of ridiculous seeing as you can get a 4K screen on a laptop now.
>>
File: 1450065415460.jpg (34 KB, 552x800) Image search: [Google]
1450065415460.jpg
34 KB, 552x800
>>55275636
APPLEL

BTFO

BY

ACER
>>
>>55275651
>Look mom!!! I posted it again!!!
That's really nice timmy, but it's time for you to go to bed
>>
>>55275660
you want a 4k screen on a 11" laptop
>>
>>55275659
>if you used osx and hated it, you must've only ever used windows!!!1111

Why are mactards literally brain dead?
>>
File: 1437178107712.jpg (292 KB, 1000x710) Image search: [Google]
1437178107712.jpg
292 KB, 1000x710
>>55275685
You'd have to be to buy a Mac, or Apple products in general.
>>
>>55275660
Yes, but not in a machine that costs $900
>>
>>55275659
Everyone here has used both operating systems.

Dont believe me? Try going to a public school every now and then, most have both.
>>
File: 1462071903520.jpg (204 KB, 668x942) Image search: [Google]
1462071903520.jpg
204 KB, 668x942
If Apple shit just works, why does the Genius Bar and Apple Support forums exist?
>>
>>55275685
>Guy insists that OSX is shit despite never having used anything except windows
>>if you used osx and hated it, you must've only ever used windows!!!1111
Nice reading comprehension you've got there kiddo...
>>
Tbh, no. Reason really is that if I forget the price, function etc etc. I'm still not a fan of the interface and os. I could change it, but I could just save the hassle and get what I'm use to.
>>
File: 1461591124986.jpg (72 KB, 305x196) Image search: [Google]
1461591124986.jpg
72 KB, 305x196
>>55275746
>mactoddler doesn't even understand the posts he quotes
Come back when you learn to read kiddo.
>>
>>55275737
/thread
>>
I bought one on sale ($300 off, brand new) a while back.
It's a pretty decent machine, can't complain.
>>
>>55275710
>I used a mac for a few minutes at school
>So I'm totally an expert and can definitely make a really informed opinion on the matter
God I hate /g/ in the summer...
>>
>>55275681
>>55275702
I'm not saying that you'd necessarily want that, I'm saying it can be done. There are also 2560x1440 and 1920x1080 laptops. I'm saying that Apple could have chosen a better panel, or done a refresh to a better panel, or dropped the price, or literally anything. My piece of crap $400 11" Asus laptop has a 1366x768 screen.... and Apple is premium? lolwut
>>
File: 1448502485744.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1448502485744.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
>>55275787
>mactoddler finally concieves the possibility that someone may have used a mac and didn't like it
>"y-y-you must've only used it for 2 minutes!!!11"

>mactoddler morons wonder why no one takes them seriously
>>
File: opinion_discarded.jpg (262 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
opinion_discarded.jpg
262 KB, 800x800
>>55275760
>People on /g/ genuinely talk shit about OSX despite not having any real experience with anything except windows
>Guy tries to come back with something about how people who talk shit about OSX definitely have experience with it enough to form an informed opinion
>>
I would refuse to buy them even if they were free. I will not support a company with a faggot as a CEO.
>>
>>55275816
Hiroshimoot should just instaban OSX and iOS useragents.
>>
>>55275828
>mactoddlers on /g/ genuinely talk shit about anything despite not having any real experience with anything except mactoddlerOS

>>
>>55274978
So buy an rMBP and have ports? Are you retarded?
>>
>>55275807
You're talking about literally the cheapest machine Apple has made in quite a few years. That if anything is just going for a low hanging fruit. Want a higher res display, go with a rMBP or the new Macbook (which has a 12" 2304x1440 display).
>>
>>55275868
>buy an rMBP

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
File: laugh harder.jpg (28 KB, 363x310) Image search: [Google]
laugh harder.jpg
28 KB, 363x310
>>55275859
>Look mommy!!! I posted it again!!!
That's really nice Timmy, but it REALLY is your bedtime.

>>55275816
>Microbabby uses mac for a bit at school
>Is totally qualified enough to make an informed judgement
>>
>>55275828
Don't reply to idiots who say things like "mactoddler" and "pajeet." Expecting someone like that to have anything of value to say is not reasonable. Moreoever, this one in particular is doing nothing but trolling. He has no intention of saying anything intelligent, whether or not he has that capacity.
>>
>>55275882
>Complain about too few ports on one model
>Calls somebody suggesting a model with more ports retarded
Really great argumentation there...
>>
>>55274978
My day today

>go home
>take out laptop from backpack
>plug in USB C hub
>instantly connected to mouse, keyboard, monitor, tv, dac, contoller, headset, hdd, and power at once
>don't have to fiddle with plugging in a bajillion ports every single time
>>
I use to complain about macfags until I actually used one for an extended period of time.

Now I'm a macfag though I try not to shill too hard.
>>
>>55275872
>>55275872
>low hanging fruit
What? I'm not trying to prove anything. I'm saying that it's not acceptable for a premium laptop to use the same panel as one that's less than half the price. I don't care if it's the cheapest one that Apple has made, the price point still dictates a better screen.

>Want a higher res display, go with a rMBP or the new Macbook
Why would I buy either of those when the Blade Stealth is better and costs less?
>>
File: 1449607831028.jpg (39 KB, 533x354) Image search: [Google]
1449607831028.jpg
39 KB, 533x354
>>55275913
>>Macbabby uses pc for a bit at school
>>Is totally qualified enough to make an informed judgement
>>
>>55276028
Well shilled Pajeet.
>>
>>55276049
That's pretty funny because the Razer's base model used a shit tier 1600x900 screen until,a year ago.
>>
>>55276108
thank (you)
when does the bonus arrive?
>>
I've had an Air and 15" Pro, both were God tier. That being said I can't afford them and am typing on the best alternative: ThinkPad Tseries
>>
They did this for the iphone SE, but do you see everyone use it?
>>
>>55276109
>That's pretty funny because the Razer's base model used a shit tier 1600x900 screen until,a year ago.

googled and...nope, not a real thing

the options are 1080p and 3k (1800p).

it has consistently outperformed the Macbook for its entire product lifetime
>>
>>55276148
http://www.anandtech.com/show/7119/razer-blade-14inch-gaming-notebook-review/5
>202 contrast level
Fucking disgusting.
>>
No, I have no need for fruity toddler toys.
>>
yeah they look nice
>>
>>55276138
maybe? i can't tell them apart

however this is a bad analogy. making a macbook out of cheap plastic and selling it for what a typical full price pc laptop costs is not "not marking it up", it's just marking up a shittier product
>>
Of course I would, the 13" pro is such a nice and powerful machine in such a small package, even now I think it's the best notebook all around.

I'm all for tech convergence though, and I use my computer a lot while lying in my bed, so convertibles were really good for me, I don't like iPads as much and then I'd need 2 different products.
>>
File: 1435739355108.jpg (448 KB, 1237x1021) Image search: [Google]
1435739355108.jpg
448 KB, 1237x1021
>>55276211
>it's just marking up a shittier product
Apple in a nutshell.
>>
>>55276215
Poo in the fucking loo Rajeesh.
>>
>>55273657
I'd buy them at their current prices if they didn't put full retarded specs in them. Specifically the 15".
no amd bullshit, just give me a 2016 macbook pro with skylake quadcore, iris pro, and a gtx 1050m.
as long as it doesn't throttle too much compared to my 2012 non retina I'll gladly buy it.
>>
Notebookcheck.net wifi web browsing test:

Razer Blade Stealth: 228 min
2016 MacBook: 501 min
Retina MacBook 13" : 539 min

hmm
>>
>>55276240
>as long as it doesn't throttle too much
ayylmao
>>
>>55275320
>throttles under windows
literally muh games
>>
File: 1457248587189.png (89 KB, 794x1008) Image search: [Google]
1457248587189.png
89 KB, 794x1008
>>55276243
>Retina MacBook 13" : 539 min
Truly fucking pathetic.
>>
>>55276281
>mactoddler
>illiterate
Unsurprising.
>>
>>55276290
>13"
>15"
hmm
>>
>>55276243
The issue with the stealth is that they have gone for both the ultrabook certification and a beefy CPU (i7-6500U) to handle gaming better when connected to that external GPU thing they're about to put out.

It was bound to have a shitty battery life, shame too, cause otherwise it'd be a great machine at a competitive price point.
>>
>>55276281
Only reason it doesnt throttle in OSX is because it's a toddler toy and no one even cares about creating demanding programs much less benchmarking tools for it.
>>
>>55273657
>Would you guys gladly buy Apple if you weren't poor?
>>
>>55273657
Yeah, I would.
>>
File: 1446038018499.png (251 KB, 1190x906) Image search: [Google]
1446038018499.png
251 KB, 1190x906
>>55276323
Well that's an uneducated opinion.
>>
>>55273657
and if I didn't have to use their software, and if the device had standard connectors instead of proprietary apple shit
>>
File: IMG_0005.jpg (467 KB, 1536x2049) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0005.jpg
467 KB, 1536x2049
>>55276331
if you're not poor and don't need much power, there's literally no reason not to get the 12" macbook
>>
>>55273657
I have no use for a fire hazard facebook machine at any price.
>>
I usse Apple because there isnt a single notebook in the market better than my rMBP and there isnt a single phone in the market better than my iPhone 6s.

I would stop using it as soon as someone releases a better product.
>>
>>55276368
Poo in the fucking loo Rajeesh.
>>
>>55276386
>mactoddler thats never used anything but applel toddler toys claim theyre the best

Unsurprising.
>>
I feel like their last 2 products were somewhat misguided, the macbook is a notebook too weak to perform many tasks one would want to on a notebook, yet lacks the conveniences of a tablet, you can't use the thing without a surface to put it on.

Then the iPad pro, too powerful for what you might want to do in a tablet, too early to tell if it'll catch on as a pro tool, guessing it won't, due lack of software support.

Not a big fan of the new Mac Pro, but the iMac, Macbook Pro and Air, Mac Mini, Air and Mini iPads, not to mention the iPhone are all great products in their respective categories.
>>
>>55274669
Holy fuck balls. The GT72 even has a Blue Ray Player. Fuck, CD drives in computers are hard to come by. No wonder the 15 inch rMBP beat it.
>>
>>55276448
Not really, I had a few LG and Samsung androids and many windows machines.

How many apple products have you used?
>>
>>55273657
Only the Pro, and would install Windows/Linux on it.
>>
>>55276501
Kys.
>>
>>55276483
10+ $3000 Mac Pros from 2003-2012.
Some bought by me, some bought by work.

They're trash.
>>
>>55276511
:^)
>>
I GOT ONE 4 FREE! My brother gave it to me.
>>
>>55273884
I have the 13", but other than that you are literally me.
>>
>>55276514
Nigga you're a liar. Mac Pro didn't even come out until 2006.
>>
>>55276532
put lunix on it.
>>
>>55276514
Pre 2012 apple was garbage. Try some of their new notebooks or phones before saying anything else.
>>
File: 1447727928241.jpg (167 KB, 1184x1600) Image search: [Google]
1447727928241.jpg
167 KB, 1184x1600
>macfags uses windows
>downloads and installs gayniggersorgy.zip.rar.mov.mp4.exe
>"OMG wtf wangblows is so insecur!!"

>macfag uses linix
>tries to do anything
>"oMg wtf is wit this dinosaur os loonix blows!!!11"

Legitimate question. Where do mactoddler morons get the false impression they and their toddler toys are welcome on a technology site?
>>
When is Obama gonna gib me a free mac
>>
>>55276545
No. That would be retarded.
>>
>>55276532
neat never known they had airs with dedicated GPU, battery life must suck though, doesn't it?
>>
>>55276539
They're the same product line. Dual processor G5s, and they fucking sucked ass. Daily crashes. Applications poof away into fucking nothing. And don't even get me started on the coolant leaks. Fuck off shill.
>>
>>55276555
>Pre 2012 apple was garbage.
Uh, no. 5,1 Mac Pros are some of the best things they made.
>>55276557
0/10
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.