[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello /g/ I'm going into college and I'm in need of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
hello /g/
I'm going into college and I'm in need of a laptop that is as close to 1:1 with my corsair k70 or even just something that is close to have cherry keyswitches such as the reds I'm used to.

if worse comes to worst, I wouldn't mind getting a top of the line ThinkPad.

gaming is not going to be a major priority but my load will probably consist of photoshop, multiple chrome/Firefox tab browsing, skype most of the time.
>>
wait for the new macbook
>>
File: file.png (448 KB, 775x500) Image search: [Google]
file.png
448 KB, 775x500
there is only one way my brother
>>
>>55271162
>more than one port
>>
>>55271141
I would go with something like a T420 and just get some 60% MKB for when you're at home or in your dorm.
>>
the 12" macbook uses the new Butterflyâ„¢ keyboard technology, its the keyboard of the 21. century, the innovative keys only travel 2mm but it feels like a premium standalon keyboard
>>
>>55271141
Literally any laptop with a USB port.
>>
Buy a normal laptop and a keyboard with the same switches
>>
>>55271141
please dont bring a laptop with mech keyboard to class, everyone will hate you
>>
>>55271342
is there any laptop that has a keyboard that "feels right" I just registered my classes with one of MacBooks that the college had and I'd always mash the caps lock by accident when I would just wanna type a
>>
>>55271201
How fucking autistic are you? OP said he uses photoshop and plays games. The T420 has a shit screen with shit graphics. Stop fucking going around and recommending the meme420 to every single person looking for a laptop.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.