[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /g/ How the fuck do I strip sound from webm I made so I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: sadcat.jpg (40 KB, 634x471) Image search: [Google]
sadcat.jpg
40 KB, 634x471
Sup /g/

How the fuck do I strip sound from webm I made so I can post it on 4chan? openshot and kdenlive are SHIT and highly undocumented. I've tried everything I can think of and googled everything I can think of.

Only Linux software please. I know one of you must be able to do this.
>>
I just Googled "ffmpeg webm encode mute." You should too. Oh fuck yeah my CAPTCHA was waffles.
>>
>>55262893
https://gitgud.io/berryberry17/webmBroMac
>>
>>55262917
>>55262924
Cheers chaps, appreciated.
>>
ffmpeg -o myvid.webm -c:v copy -an myvid_nosound.webm
>>
Install gentoo
>>
>>55262940
>-o
Whoops, that should be -i, for input.
>>
>>55262893
must be a demuxer, google it
>>
File: brexit_tv_kick.webm (85 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
brexit_tv_kick.webm
85 KB, 512x288
Mission accomplished, thanks guys.
It was a webm of a guy kicking his TV in anger over the BREXIT vote for /pol/. here it is.
>>
>>55262985
oh it's fucked fml
>>
>>55262985
it froze
>>
>>55262952
I'm not running WINE just to get AviSynth to work.
>>
File: brexit_tv_kick.webm (2 MB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
brexit_tv_kick.webm
2 MB, 512x288
pls work
>>
>>55262985
can you post the original webm with sound somewhere else? i wanna test something
>>
File: ArinoLoose.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ArinoLoose.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>55262985
That's a single frame though. This is how you webm.
>>
>>55263042
Victory!
Cheers /g/
>>
>>55263042
what was wrong with it the first time?
>>
>>55263057
Fuck knows. I think openshot and kdenlive are the most buggy pieces of software I've ever used. Crash every 5 minutes and throw weird render errors often.
Almost enough to make me go back to windows.
But not quite. Got there in the end.
>>
>>55263048

I want to have sex with this webm and make childrens with it, are you okay with it?
>>
>>55263626
Yes it must propagate. /vr/ seems to want to stifle its existence for some reason. Probably tangentially related to their 3-year cries of "fuck off to /g/ with your video encoding bullshit REEEEEE" nonsense.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.