[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/g/reentext stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: cover.jpg (51 KB, 400x579) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
51 KB, 400x579
>be me
>notice qt underclass girl in introduction to programming
>Schools finally out
>was too big of a pussy to actually talk to her,
managed to follow her on Instagram though .
>she made a ig post this morning with her PO box address at camp, asking to be sent stuff.
>ohshitanopertunity.jpg
>Just bought and sent her a copy of pic related
>shesgonnaloveit.webm

Guys i'm so proud of my self!

Share your /g/reentext stories.
>>
Wtf
>>
>>55258855
grow a pair you fgt. Also what do you thing you're going to obtain by sending her a book?
>>
I've read things that I would deeply enjoy forgetting...
>>
File: 1459003661121.jpg (42 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1459003661121.jpg
42 KB, 604x604
>>55258959
Temporary self satisfaction and possible gratitude from her.
>>
>>55258855
Kys
>>
>>55259025
OP are you high or something. Fuck...
>>
>>55259060
why? what would you have sent her anon? a dildo?
>>
>>55258855
Then if you're lucky you'll get a chance to talk with her about this book and engage in some sort of "conversation".
Then she'll leave thinking that you're a creep and saying that her boyfriend is waiting for her.

I've been through this.
Anyway good luck bro.
>>
>>55259165
Thanks anon
>>
show proof OP, i don't believe any of this happened
>>
>>55259165
Can confirm, will be waiting in the car for qt. She doesn't want me to come inside because I'm too swole and she doesn't want to make him cry. I keep telling her she's just enabling manlets when she lets them stay total faggot pussies, but you know her... She's got a heart of gold

Anyway, bbl, going to the gym.

~Chadâ„¢
>>
>she made a ig post this morning with her PO box address at camp, asking to be sent stuff.
>ohshitanopertunity.jpg
>Just bought and sent her a copy of pic related
>shesgonnaloveit.webm

I sure hope you're friends and talk once in a while because otherwise shes going to think that's creepy as fuck.
>>
>she already read SICP
>is offended that you thought she was shit-tier
>blocks you on instagram
>>
>>55259120
Nothing, or better yet:
1. Send her a postcard with venom in it.
2. Wait outside with the antidote until the card reaches her.
3. When you see her dying give her the antidote.
4. ???
5. Profit

She will be so grateful she will not even question why you were there and why you had the antidote on hand.
>>
>>55259403
Hot damn this just might work, good idea anon.
What venom should i use?
>>
>>55258855
She's not going to read it dumbass. Girls only do shit if they're obligated to do so.

There's a song about it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A
>>
>>55259422
Rattlesnake for almost instantaneous effects.
>>
>>55259301
I'm actually quite popular with all the guys in my school. I was the one who downloaded a copy of halo on to every school computer (Except the chromebooks ofc).
>>
>be me
>use computers
>post on /g/
>eventually succumb to my own mortality
>>
> be me
> downloading songs for my dad from limewire
> he's hard of hearing so I turn the volume way up
> click a song to hear quality
> "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, but I did go to ifreedownload dot com."
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.