[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me guys, I'm thinking of saving up and getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 71KIbvu4ahL.jpg (139 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
71KIbvu4ahL.jpg
139 KB, 1200x900
Redpill me guys, I'm thinking of saving up and getting this:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B5SEHNC/

Upgrading from my blue switch blackwidow (didn't know anything back at that time).

Is that topre keyboard truly worth that hefty price tag, or are there other topre keyboards that should be considered first?
>>
>>>/mkg/
>>
Why do you want topre?
>>
>Redpill me
No. Fuck off.
>>
>>55255277
typing on an hhkb right now. The best way to describe topre from my experience is that it's like what a brown should be. The bump is much more tactile and noticeable and is ultra smooth. Bump is at the top of the keystroke.

I love it much more than blue and brown keyboards that I have been using for years. After silencing and lubing the keyboard it really is an endgame keyboard.
>>
You don't need it, get a keyboard that has all the keys you need and has a decent lifespan for the price you pay.
>>
>>55256957
what are function layers
>>
Have blue, brown, clear switch boards. Was scared of getting a topre and not liking it. Bought an hhkb and love it. Wouldn't say it's better then any other switch but it's definitely worth having in the rotation and feels amazing. Buy it now.
>>
>>55255277
>Redpill me
Fuck yourself with a cat dick.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.