[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that if you don't have a social media
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_20160624-165658.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160624-165658.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
Friendly reminder that if you don't have a social media presence you're suspicious as fuck.
>>
my gametag is xX1337p00nsl4yerxxX
my facebook is Dildo Baggins
my instagram is @ISISHitman420
>>
I have plenty of social media accounts but it's mainly traditional web forums.
>>
>>55245809
This is getting ridiculous.
Luckily I don't plan to ever travel to the USA.
>>
Land of the free, home of the brave.
Inb4 tonnes of jealous Europoors shitposting about how bad US safety is while their women get raped by refugees.
USA safest place on earth get rekt shitlords.
>>
>>55245915

>Americans really believe they have the lowest rates of violent crime

Really? Your country is so violent that you've spent the last 60 years exporting the excess to the rest of the world.
>>
>>55246008
>niggers killing niggers
>spics killing spics
Safest country in the world for real people. Nobody actually cares about the subhumans, right?
>>
>>55246031

Yeah, because the violence never overflows to the suburbs...
>>
>>55246031
I surely don't care about you anon...
>>
>>55245809
I have a linkedin account, years outdated. That's it. Social networks are normie zones and I got tired of their bullshit years ago.
>>
I used to have a Facebook, but I disabled my account.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.