[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any actually free PC VPN'S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
>>
>>55241773
yes but they are bad
>>
>>55241773
hotspotshield, look it up. for android, too.
>>
>>55241773
total vpn, it has a speed cap tho. better to pay.
>>
yes, but fuck you i don't need you dbaning them
>>
>>55241773
Just pay for one, the free ones are much more likely to track you and store logs and give ads.
>>
>>55241793
Im to retarded to know what that means but fair enough
>>
>>55241773
Yeah its simple too!
Buy a plane ticket and go to whatever country you want to pose as and use the internet over there. Boom. How cool is zat? Thumbs up for me.
>>
>>55241817
Oh shit never thought of that GG m8
>>
>>55241817
>website is blocked at my local cafe
>take a plane to some place in buffalo to where the servers are

10/10 great post, anon.
>>
>>55241773
Yes. Don't expect to be able to post here or really anywhere with them though. They've all been blocked already.
>>
>>55241875
I'm using hotspot shield right now and it's literally the most mainstream free vpn.
>>
>>55241817
>>55241623
>>>55239523 (OP)
>go to book a plane ticket to travel overseas
>mfw United Airlines won't give me the source code for their embedded airplane software
>if the plane crashes they'll just shift the blame on the software company they hired
>all that could be avoided by making the source code public

Tfw plane company wants me to swim
>>
>>55241883
4chan has a standing policy of blocking all known proxy IPs. If that's changed it's probably only out of laziness in not updating the list.
>>
>>55241883
"use of proxy/VPN" is by itself a bannable offense here.
>>
you can make your own if you're not retarded.
>>
>>55243228
I am retarded
>>
>>55241773
yes
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.