[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone ever buy from NCIX? What are your expiriences with them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Anyone ever buy from NCIX? What are your expiriences with them and their products? How long does it take to ship?
>>
>>55239835
Never had a problem with them.
>>
No, but I won a free mechanical keyboard and headset from their youtube channel.
>>
My hardware source of choice. Make sure to price match. I use pricebat and shopbot to check for the best price. Shipping has always been fine.
>>
Shitty prices, everything is always more expensive than it is on newegg.

Linus was right to leave.
>>
>>55240058

Also their website is beyond terrible.
>>
>>55239835
One of the best sites.
>>55240058
>>55240067
Nope Jewegg is sketchy af tbqh pham.
>>
>>55239835
what would be a good site to buy the 480 from ?
i'm in Canada so I can't pre-order ot on Jewegg
>>
>>55240157
newegg was good in like 2005 but they're terrible now

amazon is typically the best place to buy components
>>
Tried to buy a case with a coupon thing once and it took the order and then rejected my card because I mixed up my billing and shipping addresses. Tried to order again and it wouldn't let me use the coupon because I'd already "used" it. Decided to buy a different case elsewhere.
I also started getting random sketchy phone calls shortly after all that happened.

Would not recommend.
>>
>>55240534
NCIX Canada is very different from NCIX US. The website is still sub-standard, but the prices are good and so is the shipping, considering it won't have to cross the border and go through customs.
>>
Overpriced SHIT
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.