[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he has an AMD CPU >but also a Nvidia GPU If you were too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1465487489196.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465487489196.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>he has an AMD CPU
>but also a Nvidia GPU
If you were too poor to get a decent Intel processor how could you get a Nvidia?
>>
Good post xD
Have an upvote
>>
>>55238241
Its a serious issue, anon
pops up occassionally and its usually a good sign that someones batshit insane
>>
Most games are GPU-intensive
>>
I did it for the cuda cores. I use a lot of after effects and premier pro. This coming upgrade I'm switching to an AMD gpu though.
>>
>>55238214
They pay for a Nvidia with the money they save not getting an Intel. Additionally, amd cpus tend to do better with Nvidia cards over Radeon because of the high cpu overhead in dx11 since the parallel processing doesn't seem to do shit post k10. And since the majority of games are in fact gpu bound, it doesn't really matter what fucking cpu you have.

I miss the day when that hardware parallel processing meant something. Was running crisis with an Athlon II x2 2.66ghz with a shitty ass 3730 that only had 512 MB of ddr3 on a 64bit bus. Medium settings with textures on high. Was surprisingly playable.
>>
>Bought Intel CPU
>Cheaped out and got AMD GPU
>Driver crash
>>
>>55239431
>Buy Nvidia GPU
>Cheap out on AMDshit CPU
>Cant do 99% of anything CPU intensive because muh cores
>>
>>55238214
Nvidia GPUs are not more expensive than AMD ones

In fact your whole argument is bullshit, you can get a great Intel CPU for cheap as well.
>>
>>55241480
nice bait
>>
>Buying jewtel
>ever
Sry anon, but i dont want to be indirectly involved onpalestinian massacre.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.