[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>leave Facebook logged in at a non private computer like at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>leave Facebook logged in at a non private computer like at the libarary
>I was hacked

>leave behind phone on a table while out in public
>my phone was stolen

Why do Normie's keep saying their shit was hacked and stolen when it was their own carelessness
>>
>these
>technology
Why are normies trying so hard to fit in to our tech support forum?
>>
facebook part i agree with

phone part i don't

you can't just take something that doesn't belong to you regardless of whether or not it was left somewhere. stealing someones wallet when they left it in the library is still stealing someone's wallet
>>
>>55228880
>leave logged
>hacked

no
>>
Because they grew up in relatively safe communities and think that only hardened criminals do bad things.

This is a social issue, not a technology one. >>>/b/
>>
>>55228880
You mean there are no way to hack a facebook account?
>>
File: 1463851714281.png (315 KB, 423x384) Image search: [Google]
1463851714281.png
315 KB, 423x384
>>55228880
>Normie's
>>
>>55228918
>you can't just do crimes
>>
I'm annoyed when people use the word hacked like that as well, but they aren't wrong. If you're gaining unauthorized access to someone else's personal data--then you're hacking--then level of difficulty is not relevant.
>>
>>55228880
Calm down everything is going to be fine
>>
>>55232746
Found the macfag
>>
>>55229122
If there is, you're not going to find a simple tutorial on how to do it. Those who discover an exploit either keep it to themselves or report it for a reward like this guy.

http://thehackernews.com/2016/03/hack-facebook-account.html
>>
>"normie's"
kill yourself
>>
>>55232746
But the access was authorized. Logging yourself in grants access. Not logging yourself out keeps access available.
>>
File: 1466173794207.jpg (36 KB, 630x345) Image search: [Google]
1466173794207.jpg
36 KB, 630x345
>>55228880
>Normie's
>>55228900
>normies
>>
>>55233153
I use Arch--even worse
>>55233270
You've convinced me
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.