[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why the stigma with razer /g/? I don't get it. I have so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Razer_logo-8.jpg (198 KB, 1131x707) Image search: [Google]
Razer_logo-8.jpg
198 KB, 1131x707
why the stigma with razer /g/? I don't get it. I have so far only used their mouse, but its the only mouse i have ever used. 3 different kinds over 9 years.

Is this just /g/ hate or is there more to it?

Even the worst companies can have a good product or two.
>>
File: 1466225868156.jpg (26 KB, 383x377) Image search: [Google]
1466225868156.jpg
26 KB, 383x377
>>55218235
pretty sure the only good thing they have made is the mouse.
>>
>>55218931
Their headsets are actually surprisingly good as well. Excellent mic and the speakers are good enough. Not at all worth full price, but not a bad choice if they're on sale.
>>
>>55218235
Generally, their products are low cost to manufacture and sell with a high markup due to the fact that they market to gaymer kiddies. Mst times you could find a much higher quality product for the same price.
>>
>>55218235
They're the gamer world equivalent of Apple.
>>
>>55218235

The deathadder is pretty okay but the rest is shit
>>
Just made that stole the Trisquel logo :/
>>
>>55218931
Their mice suck balls though. They all start double clicking within a year.
>>
>>55218235

I had a Deathadder years ago. Bought brand new. Opened the box, took out the mouse and the teflon feet hadn't been glued on properly, they just fell off. Atfter a few months of use, the left mouse button started to double-click on every single press.

Razer is cheap trash at Apple-tier rip-off prices.
>>
>>55218931
and the razer blade
>>
>>55219062

>Wtf is this guy taking

Razer headsets are pure garbage. Look at the Kraken which they pay pros and streamers to use even though 99% of the time they dont. Distorted bass and highs that eek with low sound it's full of static. I would rather play the game without sound then use Razer headset.
>>
>>55218235
It would've been okay if kids wouldn't shout aloud about their superior Razer mouse their mom bought them for birthday.
>>
>>55218235

High failure rates.

Good designs, but poor QA/build quality overall.

Grossly over-inflated prices for what you get and given most of it'll never last more than a few months.
>>
>>55219062
No gaymer headsets are anywhere close to good.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.