[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Software Developers, ever had a boss you you couldnt stand?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 325x325
Software Developers, ever had a boss you you couldnt stand?
>>
Regularly spit in her coffee. The whore keeps setting unrealistic targets and then PMS's when we can't meet them. complaints to HR are never addressed as her cuck lover heads the department. To top it all off, they are both pajeets, fuck!
>>
I hate when he says fucking theories when we need technical details what the fuck is he smoking
>>
>>55205468
>boss, next week i have a meeting with the landlord to renew the lease on my flat, i will take a morning off
>k
<next week
>you're late anon, i'll have to take a morning off your paycheck
>sorry, was too busy trying not to sleep on the street tonight
>oh right carry on
>>
>having a boss

i feel for you
>>
>>55205468

I would hate being in charge of software developers. It would take me years to weed out the fuckups and get a team that worked.

And only then can you even chance not being a piece of shit.
>>
Mostly managers that were complete dipshits and gave everyone headaches as soon as they walked into the office.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.