[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Current State of Lumia 950/950XL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: Lumia-950-XL-hero-jpg.png (277 KB, 595x605) Image search: [Google]
Lumia-950-XL-hero-jpg.png
277 KB, 595x605
Lumia 950/950XL users: What is the current state of the phone, as well as Windows 10 Mobile? When the phones launched, there were numerous reports of OS glitches, apps crashing, etc., but that was the better part of a year ago. Has it improved? How do you feel about the phone/OS today? (Obviously, the app selection is still poor, but I assume anyone who bought a 950 was aware of this before hand.)
>>
File: ...jim.jpg (86 KB, 700x530) Image search: [Google]
...jim.jpg
86 KB, 700x530
>>55203579
>>
>>55203579
Girlfriend bought a 950 last December. It had Bluetooth and restarting problems early on.most of the issues were fixed April or match. Haven't heard her complain since. The phone takes beautiful pictures.
>>
File: indian food.jpg (77 KB, 617x456) Image search: [Google]
indian food.jpg
77 KB, 617x456
>>55203579
Must be morning in India. How about breakfast steak?
>>
>>55203579
i had a lumia 820. windows phone 8 worked great on it, windows 10 mobile fucked it up
>apps just close
>freezes up
>mobile data stopped working sometimes
>laggy animations
bought a used nexus 5 and threw that shit away.
>>
File: wp_ss_20160622_0001.png (142 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160622_0001.png
142 KB, 1440x2560
>>55203579
Lumia 950 owner here.
>What is the current state of the phone, as well as Windows 10 Mobile?
Quite good, I'd say.
>When the phones launched, there were numerous reports of OS glitches, apps crashing, etc., but that was the better part of a year ago. Has it improved?
Yes. It's improved a lot since I got my 950 back in January, and I'm still getting very frequent updates.
>How do you feel about the phone/OS today?
I like it. It's still not entirely without issues, but most of the kinks have been worked out, and overall it's a nice and stable experience.

I will say that Groove is still a piece of shit, though. It has trouble with large libraries (6000+ songs, around 52GB of MP3 V0 encoded files in my case) stored on microSD cards.
>>
>>55203668

>come to a thread discussing 950/950XL
>complain about 820

Reading comprehension
>>
>>55203611
WANT SOME
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.