[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you think Bill Gates feels knowing that the company he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: don-mattrick1.jpg (49 KB, 640x342) Image search: [Google]
don-mattrick1.jpg
49 KB, 640x342
How do you think Bill Gates feels knowing that the company he worked so hard to build is now getting ass raped to fucking shit?
>>
>>55199694
As sad as a guy with 100 billion dollars can get.
>>
>>55199697
>Anime is everything
/a/<<<
>>
>>55199694

They actually seemed to have turned the xbox division around a lot.

Granted most of it is shit they probably should have been doing from the get go, but microsoft always fucks things up a few times before learning
>>
They're financially better off than Sony, if that's where you're going.
>>
>>55199697
>>55199727
I'm not talking just in terms of the Xbox One. Look at Windows 10. Shit is a nightmare people's computers and their data gets fucked up regularly when Microsoft decides to rape their computer with that spyware.
>>
>>55199694
He doesn't care. He's too busy thinking he's saving the world, refusing to admit that black people in Africa (and elsewhere) are just fucking dumb.
>>
>too slow to le Internet meme
>too lose to le mobile revolution
>just in time for le console gaming meme
they've made their bed
>>
>>55199697
XBOX is hardware
>>
>>55199775
Lol white kids. How's your parents house?
>>
>>55199694
Gates gives zero fucks.

He's all but walked away from the company.
>>
>>55199847
what's up nigger?
>>
>>55199881
But wouldn't you be sad? Seeing something you built be destroyed? Yeah he's got the money but thats got to hurt right?
>>
>>55199697
>it's profitable, therefore its good
Consolefag logic everyone
>>
he probably gives not a fuck
I wouldn't consider either the xbox one or Windows 10 to be a failure. I think both of those platforms are extreme lucrative for M$
>>
>>55199981
are you mental?
its called getting out while the gettin's good. Gates must feel very fortunate to have rode that wave all the way up and retired without ever coming back down.

However if M$ somehow tanked tomorrow I would reckon that Gates would stand to lose a lot of money
>>
>>55199981
he still does. Company isn't going anywhere and surviving this slump is success for anyone.

He started moving the company with 3.1. Literally anything is an improvement. Doesn't matter how it compares to the competition, he literally built an empire and it still exists.
>>
don mattrick left microsoft ages ago

phil spencer is making it happen
>>
>>55199714
the xbox is almost unusable at times.
If it were an operating system I would have uninstalled it within the first 10 minutes.
A couple updates back, it was miserable.
>>
funnily enough the first, worst selling xbox is still the best of the three.
>>
>>MIcrosoft 2015 financials:
>>$93.58bil revenue
>>$12.19bil net income

Oh yeah, I bet Bill is livid.
>>
>>55199694
Xbox is completely irrelevant to Microsoft as a company, in fact, pretty much the whole consumer market is irrelevant; enterprise is where the money is at.
>>
I'm sure his little cuck dick is rock hard. After blowing his fortune on little nigger kids, the company he built is being run by Indians and losing marketshare to neckbeard and hipster software.
>>
>>55199981
>Seeing something you built be destroyed?
>Because of a shitty gaming console that makes up about 0,1% of the companies value.
You are fuckin retarded.
>>
File: 1437805991728.jpg (199 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
1437805991728.jpg
199 KB, 717x880
>>55199697
>tripfag
go back to where you came from
>>
>>55199694

MS has loads of money; it doesn't really matter if some whiny gamers don't buy an xbox when they're still raking in billions from their corporate software licenses
>>
>>55199694
t. minor in business
>>
>>55202728

what's all that money good for if you're going to buy useless shit like linkedin for $26B
>>
He's unfathomably rich and has enough money to last dozens of lifetimes I don't think he gives a fuck at all
>>
>>55199706
the thread should have ended here
>>
>>55202783
I think you're green with envy and frustrated because you have to work for a living and will never have access to an attractive person as your partner. This is why you resort to abuse to people who are more successful and intelligent than you. Bill Gates makes you feel like an insect, so it's normal to lash out with racist abuse in order to comfort yourself that it's all gonna be alright.

t. gainfully employed Indian
>>
>>55203283

>being able to make payments on a toilet means you're a gainfully employed Indian
>>
Do you think he realises that Microsoft's bullshit helped ruin computers for everyone? If so he's probably sad, but happy that it's maybe dying.
>>
>>55203107
They have a greater return on their cash stockpile buying up assets like linkedin and minecraft.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/biz
>>
>>55203362
You are also a little 12 year old prick that has no idea how business works.

If I had to rely on linux for our company I'd kill myself and osx is low grade consumer toy bullshit, there's only microsoft left if you want to achieve stuff.
>>
>>55203753

I know! It would be absolutely terrible if anyone were to run GNU/Linux on critical infrastructure like servers, routers, point-of-sale machines, cell phones, etc. I'm glad that Windows runs on 90% of electronics and not that neckbeard OS.
>>
File: 1368396511533.gif (2 MB, 260x150) Image search: [Google]
1368396511533.gif
2 MB, 260x150
>>55199694
pic related
>>
File: trump4-2.jpg (48 KB, 300x304) Image search: [Google]
trump4-2.jpg
48 KB, 300x304
>>55199795
Win 10
>Shit software
>>
File: 1449597869411.gif (2 MB, 375x300) Image search: [Google]
1449597869411.gif
2 MB, 375x300
>>55199795
Nothing to do with this post, I'm just sick of seeing your name around, so this is my identity from now on
>>
>>55199697
fuck off tripfag
>>
>>55199694
yeah don was an idiot with xbox but that isnt a huge deal.

the real fuck up was letting sinofsky fuck up windows 8 so hugely.

honestly the whole metro/modern thing is fucking horrible. they should have done things very differently. rather than try and shoe horn windows into non-computer devices they should have developed a solid new platform for phone and tablet devices and allowed it to scale up to computers. similar to what google is doing with android, just a shame android is so shit. MS could have done it well i think but nope they let sinofky go fucking mental with his babby UI
>>
>>55199697
XBOX SUCKS AND SO DOES UR SHITTY ANIME TRIP
>>
>>55200781
Dude money isn't everything in life, specially when you don't have to worry about money. I would say he is to blind to admit that the company has gone to shit, that the software has gone to shit and that so many of he ventures they're pursuing is just chasing bad money with more bad money. But it is really not much different than some of the shit he did when he was running it, the difference is, there are alternatives today and people don't have to use Microsoft.
>>
Also, what is funny is that Microsoft is actually loved by more people today than it ever was. Most people hated Microsoft until the launch of Windows XP.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.