[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We are governed by humans and its in the humans nature to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: ex machina.png (176 KB, 609x301) Image search: [Google]
ex machina.png
176 KB, 609x301
We are governed by humans and its in the humans nature to be greedy, corrupt and ruthless. The most efficient way to govern a country would be by letting neural networks governing it and not humans. But I am not talking about artificial intelligence with its own consciousness and a "sky net" scenario, I am talking about neural networks that could analyze efficient decisions of other countries and apply them to its government.

>Create constitution that gives the neural networks absolute jurisdiction over any other entity within the country
>Create 8 Ministers, Minister of Defense, Minister of Health, Minister of Foreign affairs, Minister of Interior, Minister of Justice, Minister of Finance, Minister of Technology, Minister of Education
>The cabinet includes 1 master neural network which has total legal and authoritarian control of the the other 8 neural networks and any other entity within or outside the country
> All Ministrys have neural networks as ministers
>The neural networks can be represented by humans, but the humans are not able to influence, manipulate or in any way change the the decision or authority of the neural networks in any way
>Each citizen has an ID which is connected to the official government blockchain
>All law proposals will be made and voted through the government blockchain, which eliminates the potential for rigged elections
>The official currency of the state will be blockchain issued, meaning elimination of fraudulent transactions and tax avoidance
>The neural networks can compare a voted law with a similar law that has been proposed by a different government and then either authorize it or veto it

With this form of government, presidents, judges, bankers, lobbyists, ministers, cartels and monopolies would be "eliminated". Since the neural networks cannot be corrupt by their nature and they cannot be controlled this could lead to radical elimination of corruption within a government and its country.
>>
>>55191803
thoughts ?
>>
Would be better than the current system, but it's never going to happen. People like to have power, that's why we have governments, instead of people themselves having power.
>>
>>55191803
No way this would work out kiddo
>>
>>55191803
I played this game

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b_W4EV-ikJY
>>
>>55191803
Is this a bait post. I don't think markov chaining existing laws would be a good way to make a new one.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.