[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best app to install on Android phone before giving back? Looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_2016-06-20-09-09-51.png (905 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-20-09-09-51.png
905 KB, 1080x1920
Best app to install on Android phone before giving back?

Looking for something that allows taking remote photos, accessing gallery, tracking location, maybe viewing text logs and activating microphone would be a plus.

Any ideas?
>>
File: char_22058.jpg (21 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
char_22058.jpg
21 KB, 210x240
Bump
>>
gentoo
>>
File: images_14.jpg (31 KB, 342x430) Image search: [Google]
images_14.jpg
31 KB, 342x430
>>55185907
Hurr derr what's that I'm only 8
>>
File: get_out_of_here_stalker.jpg (75 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
get_out_of_here_stalker.jpg
75 KB, 750x600
>>
OP, it's this one

flexispy . com

I want to install it at people's phones, but I don't have enough people in mind to reason the monthly costs

Make sure their phones are rooted for more access
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (89 KB, 342x430) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
89 KB, 342x430
>>55185917
>>
>>55185936
Same anon

Right now I use bitdefender with "anti-theft" to always be able to know where they are, can also force a sound or message on their screen

They have no idea that I just got them this antivirus for this reason

Bought the "family pack" to use it on infinit devices
>>
>>55185970
Does it have notification? And take photos?
>>
>>55185970
I used to have a great one a few years back. I think it was called lookout. You could hide the icon from the drawer, disable all its notifications, and it was remotely controlled via text messages to the target phone. You could take photos with front and rear camera, lock phone, restart, get continuous location, send pop-ups, all that >>55185970
>>
>>55186025
Notification?

You need to manually press the locate button any time you want their location

They however will notice nothing

Can't taje their picture though, only if they enter their password wrong 3 times it takes and sends the picture to you

>>55186087
Lookout? Will have a look into that
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.