[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tech company firing thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: corporate-bs.png (18 KB, 600x214) Image search: [Google]
corporate-bs.png
18 KB, 600x214
>be me
>work at a 3rd tier big tech company in the bay area
>everyone is completely mediocre
>non-mediocre people leave the company shortly
>so fed up with all the bullshit management gives us
>openly criticized (politely) the director in front of 40 people by pointing out a contradiction in her presentation
>felt good at the time
>now fearing for my neck

So anons, why did you get fired from <insert tech company>?

Tech company firing thread.
>>
haha
enjoy getting blacklisted
>>
>>55184829
>spent too much time on /v/
>confused Gaymergate for real life
>>
>openly criticized (politely) the director by pointing out a contradiction in her presentation
that's misogyny
>>
>>55184829
>bay area
>openly criticized (politely) the director
I do hope you are a nigger gay jew because if there's any chance you are a white dude and the director is a woman you are more than fucked.
Americucks and their shit tier society, they are worst than the poos in loos with the rapping.
>>
>>55184829
Why aren't you looking for a better job?
>>
File: drawnyuno.png (15 KB, 350x248) Image search: [Google]
drawnyuno.png
15 KB, 350x248
>>55184829
>reported to HR 15 times for sexual harassment
>finally fired for threatening to bring a gun to work and kill everyone

fucking SJWs in HR
>>
>>openly criticized (politely) the director in front of 40 people by pointing out a contradiction in her presentation

It depends on how you did it, if you sperged out and were uncourteous then not only are you getting the axe you're also getting blacklisted. Some of you still haven't realized real life isn't 4chins.
>>
>>55184829
>be late to work
>be sent to HR
>she starts screaming
>tell her she dumb and i pity her kids
>storm out
>not fired
>yet
i want my compensation
>>
>>55185577
You sound fun.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.