[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Security Cameras
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1465705465706.png (197 KB, 460x360) Image search: [Google]
1465705465706.png
197 KB, 460x360
Hey /g/.

I'm bored at work and I want to check the security cameras. I found an address they stream to and a port (81), but it's password protected with a little login screen. There's also a couple cameras that show up on the network, but they're also protected. What recommendations do you have as far as gaining access to the cameras? I'm not going to ask someone for the password and I have quite a bit of time on my hands. The network security is modest at best and no one monitors the traffic.
>>
>>55177459

Are you 14 or 15?
>>
>>55177533

No. My dick size is a healthy 20cm. And no, I'm just extremely bored at work thanks to being extremely efficient at it.
>>
>>55177459
Try default passwords

I was staying in a motel one time and the idiots were "charging" for broadband overuse, yet they had a home modem and an ip camera connected to it, all with the login admin/admin
>>
>>55177641

Nope. Not even the system defaults
>>
>>55177748
try sqlmapping it if its vulnerable
>>
>>55177459
What make and model are the cameras?
Best point to start with.
>>
I m no hakker Mayne but maybe it's possible to ARP poison them read the data and turn it into the video format
>>
>>55178982

I have no idea. The login screen they have for it says "Platinum NVR". Going to try sqlmap
>>
>>55179054

That's actually not a bad idea...
>>
>>55179095
Not sure if this contains anything of use to you but you never know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcyWlwgqRxw
>>
>>55179095
Try admin/12345 as user/pass
>>
>>55177459
Google the manual for the make of camera and see if there's a default password. Look at the physical camera for this too. Also try no password, 'changeme,' all of that shit.
>>
>>55177459
You can't brute force it?
>>
>>55181062

Brute force it how nucka? I typed all the possible passwords and usernames on the passwords on the network. I have to try again tomorrow after I get all the tools set up.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.