[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chairs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: comfy-office-chair.jpg (137 KB, 1230x1600) Image search: [Google]
comfy-office-chair.jpg
137 KB, 1230x1600
Office chairs /g/, i need one that's not shit, not a gamer meme and not too restrictive in how you sit in it aka none of those weird pads sticking out in the top.
>>
>>55164281
herman miller embody
>>
>>55164281
budget?

Don't fall for the Herman Miller meme, they're nice, don't get me wrong, but their margins are ridiculous. Similarly tiered chairs can be obtained for less than half the price, that provide arguably more support.
>>
Ikea MARKUS Swivel chair, if you're on a tight budget
>>
I am a manlet who has to choose between back support and legs touching the ground. I'd like a nice chair with either a small seat or preferably an adjustable back so that I can have support and good posture. I'm tired of having to cross my legs
>>
>>55164338
>budget?
kinda hard i don't live in the us. does Herman chairs are like 1000yuros, i don't want to pay that much for a chair.

think 270yuros is about right for a decent chair(about 300dollars but would be more with taxes etc.)

i'm currently using a 54euro chair(61dollars), it's about to break and it's so badly worn i'm sitting ontop of a pillow.
i actually bought this same chair twice just because it was so fucking dirt cheap but i should have know better than let my laziness get the best of me and now i'm almost 2chairs out.
>>
>>55164446
>I'm tired of having to cross my legs
pretty cute
>>
>>55164390
can you adjust the back forward?
alot of these chairs when you sit in them, the back is always so far away from where you're leaning or even if you sat with perfect posture the back would still be too far behin to do anything.

that mesh, seem rather fragile
>>
>>55164390
>>55164520
nvm, that chair has some fake leather on it, i don't like that, when i sit my legs sticks to them if i'm not wearing pants or if it's too hot.

I would prefer a chair without materials that resembles leather.
many some soft fabric like a plushy pillow, non-sticky and soft.

--- just checked they offer a non-sticky material too
altho i can go for 100dollars more if there is something better, but i'll bookmark this one for later.
>>
>>55164281
>good poor man chairs
- Check craigslist for used office chairs or ask local offices if they have any chairs that you can purchase from them. They often sell $1,000 chairs for $200 or so...
- Go to Ikea and get their desk chair. However, actually try it out. Some people really love their chair, other people hate it

>not poor
- Herma Miller makes great chairs. Their most famous is the Aeleron, however the sky is the limit
- Steelcase Leap chair or above. Truly, a solid chair. My uni even has the plastic version which is more comfy than any $500 chair I've sat in. But between Leap and Aeleron, it's a toss-up.

I hope that helps, OP
>>
>>55164919
yeah buying a good used chair might give me the best bang for my buck, i'll think about that.

>I hope that helps, OP
it did.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.