[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warranty claim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: samsung-galaxy-s6-active-black.png (1 MB, 1023x912) Image search: [Google]
samsung-galaxy-s6-active-black.png
1 MB, 1023x912
I cracked my screen and lcd by accident last night. Just filed a warranty replacement claim through ATT, how do I send the broken phone back and avoid paying the full price for sending it in broken?
>>
Smash the box up that they send you. When they get the boxes they check to see if the box is damaged. If the box looks clean then they know that there is no way it broke in transit. If you make the box look damaged call them after you get charged and tell them there is no way you sent it in broken.
>>
>>55164072
that was my idea. I was thinking I should take pics of the phone before sealing the box (adjusting lighting to minimize visibility of cracks - retouching the photo if needed). Then taking pics of the sealed box.

After those pics then smash the box. Do I need to purchase package insurance?
>>
bump again, sorry.
>>
I'd just take pics of it in the box and the box before you abuse it. Don't buy the insurance since ATT is already insured through fed ex and can eat the cost. If you argue hard enough at most they'll make you pay whatever addition would have.
>>
>>55165043
so should I ship through fedex only?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.