[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best smarphone under 400$
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: phpnblzg9.jpg (96 KB, 970x647) Image search: [Google]
phpnblzg9.jpg
96 KB, 970x647
My choice right now is the Oneplus 3, but would like to look to other options.
>>
iphone SE.
Why the fk would you take that piece of shit O3?You think you can fail the system?
Camera and speed is 99% of a phone.
>>
>>55161644
It's more than 400$ where I live
>>
>>55161644
>iPhone se
Too small
Shitty ui
No battery
Meh camera
Replacement parts cost an arm and a leg
Physical button done wrong

Try harder
>>
OP3 probably - too bad it doesn't work on Verizon.
>>
>>55162038
Luckily i have tmobile
>>
>>55161616
Armenians just released TSD octa A0520p, which has pretty good specs:

> TSD Octa A0520P smartphone comes with a 5․2 -inch Full HD touchscreen (2.5D) with a resolution of 1920 x 1080. This phone is powered by 1.3GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage. As for the cameras, TSD Octa A0520P has a 13-megapixel rear camera and an 8-megapixel front shooter. This product is powered by 2 SIM cards. The phone works based on Android 5.1 and provides 4G connectivity. One of the key features of the products is its high sensitive unlock system, which works based on fingerprint detection (the system can simultaneously detect 5 fingers).

http://tsd.am/uploads/pdf/TSD%20Octa%20A0520P.pdf

It's priced at ~ $300, but unfortunately not available in the US yet
>>
zenfone 2 laser
>>
>>55161616
Oneplus one is much cheaper and almost as good, no point in buying the newer model if you go by price to performamce ratio.
>>
iPhone 6S

Really quick
Easy to use UI
Amazing camera
Loads of accessories available for it
>>
>>55162287
Money is not really an issue, so I want to buy the best smartphone under 400$
>>
>>55162310
I'm talking about carrier free here, and I live in Europe, 6S sells for about 800€ which are 900$, more or less.
>>
>>55162287

Not to mention since Android is such an unoptimized mess pretty much any 3 year old flagship phone will perform basically the same in everyday tasks as a brand new flagship.
>>
>>55162386
But the camera, design and fingerprint sensor are something that I care about.
>>
>>55162108
>Mediashit
Have fun with your Chinese closed-source kernel spying SOC anon
>>
I'm going to sell my OP one and get a three.
Only cost me £150 once I've sold mine and keeps me going for the next two years.
>>
>>55162439
Also being able to use "Ok, Google" while your phone is asleep.
>>
>>55161616
Why would you put a smaller battery than the phone one gen before?
>>
>>55161644
faggot, why would an android user use a shitty iphone OS and ecosystem?
And that shitty small screen , good luck scrolling.
Also, 500 $ for a 4 inch dual core smartphone with a non existent battery, a shitty screen, meh camera is just wrong.
Try harder. Don't give bad advice
>>
>>55161616
go for the OP3 annon, never get an iShit device, those are the worse.
The OP3 might be as now the best price quality choice, and it's excellent(as a flagship) and from a price point
>>
>>55162630
I actually like the iOS, and I also like the 6S, I just feel that the iPhone is too expensive in my country and not worth the money. But the SE is kind of shitty desu
>>
>>55162679
Yeah, the OP3 seems to be the best for the price.

I actually like some Apple products, I own an iPad and have no complains. The iPhone is just too damn expensive in my country. I can buy the Nvidia 1080 with the price of the 6S 64GB, just not worth to give so much money for a smartphone in my opinion.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.