[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are these mirrors weird to anyone else. i went to a friends house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: .jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
are these mirrors weird to anyone else. i went to a friends house he had this setup and it made me very uncomfortable
>>
POO
>>
GET BACK ON THE ROOF IGNACIO
>>
IN
>>
>>55156488
pic not related its from google lol
>>
>>55156476
What is up with that horrible shoop? Were you trying to "flatten" your belly?
>>
>rather stare at yourself than look outside

Wat is this world coming too
>>
THE
>>
PIC NOT RELATED
>>
LOO
>>
File: magicmirror-625x350.jpg (42 KB, 625x350) Image search: [Google]
magicmirror-625x350.jpg
42 KB, 625x350
was going to use this pic but went with the indian because it was clearer
>>
>>55156576
>>55156476
Why don't people know how to take a picture of themselves without putting the camera in front of their faces?
>>
>>55157920
They do it on purpose so people don't see the dumb fucking look of someone taking a picture of a mirror
>>
>>55156488
>>55156491
>>55156528
>>55156545
Lol it didn't work out very well, eh.
>>
>>55156476

they all use the exact same rasp pi software setup and it's always overweight/skinnyfat redditors making them, bonus points for "you look great" or some other compliment, now you know what to look for....

I mean it's a novel idea that only requires things people have lying around without a use (old monitors, rasp pi) and a teeny bit of diy so I can see why they're popular but they're always so generic by their very nature
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.