[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not today microsoft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: w10..png (12 KB, 1920x186) Image search: [Google]
w10..png
12 KB, 1920x186
Not today microsoft
>>
http://twitter.com/signup/
>>
>>55151008
Update to Windows 10, it is a lot better

>inb4 rakesh
>>
>>55151062
ayy
>>
>pretending to dislike Microsoft but still using their OS
I HATE this meme. Just admit you love them or use something else already. You faggots have a mental illness, and it's not just baby duck syndrome.
>>
>>55151110
You don't have to like Microsoft to like the available software on windows
>>
>>55151110
^this.
>>
You should stop being a faggot and follow the advice, OP. Not downloading the latest updates leaves you vulnerable to security exploits and you might encounter errors that have been patched but you still have to deal with them because you're too stupid to do something simple as updating your operating system, which by the way, should be done automatically.
>>
https://www.grc.com/never10.htm
>>
>>55151484
this aint 10 related
>>
>>55151062
honestly I loved Windows 10 until it fucked up my drivers so much I couldn't boot the damn thing. I reinstalled 7 and haven't had a single issue.
>>
>>55151482

But Pajeet, the updates ARE the security exploits.
>>
Why not just manually check which updates are Win 10 related? That's what I do even though it's frustrating having to do that. The very idea that I need to be wary of which updates to install is absurd.
>>
>Have Windows 7
>Decide I want to reinstall the OS because I've made a mess installing tonnes of junk to test my new build
>Decide to upgrade to Windows 10 and try it out for a bit before I do to get the free license and give it a go
>Upgrade
>Get the first BSoD I've had in over 10 years after some Windows Update
>System locks up completely at some point during the early hours of the morning while sitting at the lock screen (ironic)
>Two control panels
>Ugly UI inconsistencies everywhere
>Forced updates that you have little control over without resorting to weird workarounds like setting a bandwidth limit on your connection

Windows 10 a shit.
>>
File: Untitled.png (23 KB, 1093x789) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
23 KB, 1093x789
>>
>>55151008
I disabled the services:windows update, security center.
>>
File: 1466098752801.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1466098752801.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>55151482
>trust me I'm a goy like you
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.