[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /g/. We need to work together. There is this shitty PC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 61tQKl3soXL._SX466_.jpg (59 KB, 466x466) Image search: [Google]
61tQKl3soXL._SX466_.jpg
59 KB, 466x466
Hey, /g/. We need to work together.

There is this shitty PC game called Pizza Dude, which is a game with terrifying graphics where the player has to deliver pizza to lifeless customers. I ironically bought the game off Amazon and after some play, I attempted to mod it.

Everything has weird file formats I have never heard of, and most files seem to be encrypted. After many attempts of reaching the internet, experimenting with cheat engine and many other programs, and using my limited knowledge of C#, I still can't figure out how to modify any of the Pizza Dude game files.

I have contacted the programmer of the game, and he has finally contacted me, claiming that it was made in c++ and the game has a in-game editor.
http://imgur.com/2yIzBTF

If you want to unencypt the files in this game (especially Pizza.RWG), please do. You can pirate this game off some shady website called MyPlayCity, which I used to get it on my family computer, or buy it off Amazon. This game is very unexplored and needs to be destroyed. Thanks, 4chan.
>>
bump cmon "we" have to do this
>>
wtf is this
>>
$5.99 on amazon

i actually remember watching a streamer play this. he could only swap files, not actually change anything

I got this a year ago and the files OP is talking about are .dll, .dct, .dcw and more

we need to do this
>>
>>>/v/
>>
>Pizza.RWG

Sounds like it's packed with the Reflexive crap. There's an unwrapper for other games, don't know if it would work with this.
http://chomikuj.pl/gabriel-ak/HackSoft*2bTutorial/arteam.accessroot.com/Tools/ReflexiveUnwrapper_v13_by_eraser,4299177320.zip%28archive%29
>>
File: average weed users.jpg (28 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
average weed users.jpg
28 KB, 453x604
>>55149413
>Downloading Polish hacking software
>>
I can see that this is totally something /g/ needs to get together on to do. Fuck you, nobody cares but you.
>>
>>55149427

created another .rwg that is the same size as the other .rwg file. the one i created with the unwrapper seems to act like an executable and launches the game
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.