[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I jailbroke my iphone 6s a couple months ago Love the ability
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_6701.png (202 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6701.png
202 KB, 750x1334
I jailbroke my iphone 6s a couple months ago

Love the ability to change anything I want

Went through some of my old videos that I had and a couple of them wouldn't load. The loading wheel kept spinning until I exited. Could the jailbreak somehow interfere and corrupt some of my videos and now they're gone forever?

I want to unjailbreak my iphone to see if the issue is fixed but I never did that before. Do I click restore my iphone on itunes? Will I lose all of my pictures and videos and notes? Anybody have experience with unjailbreaking?
>>
Fuck off with that font
>>
I had the same problem with my videos. Not a clue what caused it. You should have made a backup.

To unjailbreak, just restore it. Why the hell are you even here and not back at reddit?
>>
File: 1448512109062.jpg (72 KB, 305x196) Image search: [Google]
1448512109062.jpg
72 KB, 305x196
>>55147701
>i use a massive gaping privilege escalation security hole exploit to get root privilege and basic android features and then prevent apple from patching it so i can keep those features, while inviting russian hackers to freely steal all of my login/passwords and data
>this is how utterly shit stock iOS is and i'd rather have ruskies and chinks steal my identity so i can "break out of jail"
>>
>>55147787
I backed up my iphone right before I jailbroke it. But I'm not tech savvy so does that mean if I restore it back to that point, will I lose all of my pictures and notes that I downloaded since I've been jailbroken?
>>
>>55147806
I know, I'm kinda regretting getting an iphone again. My brother got the new windows phone and that looks dope

>>55147722
what?
>>
>>55147839
If you're not "tech savvy" then you probably shouldn't have jailbroke your phone in the first place.

Yes, it will restore all your pictures, notes, etc. Use some of your iCloud storage space to backup some stuff too to be safe.
>>
>>55147884
Damn I done goofed

What if I back up the phone right now like it is? Then I can keep all of my pictures and notes that I've accumulated during the past 2 months. Then what if I upgrade to ios 9.3, won't that take away my jailbreak but still keep my stuff?
>>
>>55147937
>iphone
>my stuff

It's Apple's stuff now. Welcome to the iBotnet. :^)
>>
>>55147937
yea, make a backup right now through iTunes, restore from backup through iTunes which will get rid of your jailbreak, then upgrade.

Do not just upgrade with the jailbreak still on.
>>
>>55148044
holy shit thank you brother!
>>
>>55147964
>using the smiley with a carat nose
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.