[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on these /g/entoomen? Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: images (2).jpg (8 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
8 KB, 384x384
Thoughts on these /g/entoomen?

Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear
>>
>>55139413
Had a pair, had to return after a few months as the cable had worn through near the earbuds. Cable sleeving (rubbery material) would also bunch up as parts of it stretched. Sound quality was good but build quality was poor, didn't last well for daily use. Got a pair of IE80s, they're great. Had them for many months and the build quality is excellent, sounds great too.
>>
>>55139762
the prices are very different though
>>
Don't use in-ears

You will just shrek your hearing.
>>
>>55139794
If you're broke just go for the Xiomi Piston 3.0
>>
>>55139825
Jut don't turn the volume to max.
>>
>>55139825
Using sound isolating in ears allows you to turn the volume right down while still retaining your ability to hear the details you want to hear.
>>
I tried a pair of M2IEI from a friend of mine, and I definitely enjoyed it. I would buy them myself. Comfortable, very isolated, slightly bassy signature, not harsh on the trebles. Casings are made of light plastic and the (flat) cables are connected in a weird way; they don't seem very sturdy but they come with a zipped semi-rigid case you can carry in a pocket.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.