[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
got this off of someone for $100 used. ew270u projector by m
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: holdthedoor.jpg (131 KB, 1253x644) Image search: [Google]
holdthedoor.jpg
131 KB, 1253x644
got this off of someone for $100 used. ew270u projector by mitsubishi, 2600 lumens , 720p

specs here

http://www.projectorcentral.com/Mitsubishi-EW270U.htm

Did i get ripped or? I was either thinking this or the no name brand projectors on amazon. Hopefully I made the right choice. Man I can see how big of a difference watching a movie or playing a game vs movie, the immersion is off the hook, especially for movies, you see things you normally wouldnt with even a 60 inch led screen.

see door on right side to see scale. This things a beast.

pic related.
>>
it's much sharper than it shows but camera cant pick it up that well.
>>
Sounds like a pretty sweet deal as long as the bulb doesn't burn out.
>>
do you know how many hours are on the bulb? some projectors will show it in settings
either way not a bad buy, $100 for 2600 lumens is pretty great
my pro8100 for home use needs a new bulb but sitting on a christie lx380 that I use for VJing/projection mapping
>>
Affordable 4k gaming projector when?
>>
>>55132578

it says 748 hours on settings.
>>
>>55132573
Your mom burnt out from the friction last night. Guess I should have used lube.
>>
>>55132597

what do you mean by affordable? like 1kish? couple of years, but for like OP, finding used for 100 dollars, a decade.
>>
> the immersion is off the hook, especially for movies, you see things you normally wouldnt with even a 60 inch led screen.

That's because most movies were made for the big screen. I know that feeling. Having anything larger than 100 inches which in your picture looks larger, it changes everything. At times you even forget you are watching a movie.
>>
>>55132600
Fucking summerfags
>>
>>55132696

Movies were made for Giant screens, not just "big". You lose so much detail when watching anything on television, a lot of the extra actors have their own movements and faces they make that end up being muffled with TV I guess.

The entire point of a projector is to lose that feeling of it even being there and I believe projectors achieve this much better than any ordinary TV. We are talking thousands of dollars worth of equipment.

If you could do it for under $100. I'm impressed. Kind of ghetto but if it works it works.
>>
do not buy any of the "white van" scam projectors that you see on amazon.com. they are not even projectors. They claim high lifespan of 30,000 hours but fail to realize that you cannot replace it once it dies and that it uses different technology. Most of these white van scam projectors are an LCD that is shown and then a light passes through it so it gets shown on your wall using the lens in front of it to project it, or "magnify" it.
>>
File: IMG_20160618_111630.jpg (2 MB, 3280x2460) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160618_111630.jpg
2 MB, 3280x2460
I feel you OP, 3D at 110" on my W1070 is incredible. Shame my phone can't take a decent lowlight pic though
>>
>>55132598
Thats a lot but not too bad. Kinda like buying a car with 100k miles.
>>
>>55132823
>Most of these white van scam projectors are an LCD that is shown

Yes, we call that DLP....
>>
>>55132994
that rainbow effect on the bottom right through...
>>
File: IMG_20160618_111629.jpg (3 MB, 3280x2460) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160618_111629.jpg
3 MB, 3280x2460
>>55133064
That's on the movie itself
>>
>>55132600
nice dubs, but dielectric grease was the correct tool here
>>
op buy a big white screen thank me later
>>
>>55133135
the wall is already white
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.