[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that before 2020 you can get rid of your desktop and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Reminder that before 2020 you can get rid of your desktop and use a smartphone as your one and only device for pure productivity. Ports including audio will be removed for pure wireless connectivity.

You're welcome.
>>
>>55127426
>you can get rid of your desktop
>you can
but absolutely won't
the day the desktop dies is the day I quit my oxygen addiction
>>
Won't happen unless we start making x86 phablets that dual-boot android and desktop windows.

Zenfone 2 was okay but you could only run desktop windows inside a VM and driver support was fucking shit.

I'm not against the wireless headphone thing but current gen is fucking shit. We need to transfer lossless 1.4Mbps WAV audio in real time with very little delay to headphones. Hopefully bluetooth 5.0 will do that.
>>
>>55127542
You're implying Windows will remain king.
>>
>>55128256
Said the increasingly nervous Linux fan for the 1000th time in the last 20 years.
>>
Ubuntu Convergence the future is now
>>
>https://ssd.eff.org/en/module/problem-mobile-phones
Enjoy it, consumerist retards.
>>
>>55128289
Android literally dominates the computer operating system market share.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.