[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, trying to recover some photos I know my sister had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160617_222703.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160617_222703.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
Hey guys, trying to recover some photos I know my sister had of my kids on this phone but she died a few months back and no one has any idea what her password would be. It's an old galaxy s by the looks of it. Any ideas of how I can get past it?
>>
>>55121201
stop lying and return phone to the owner you fucking nigger
>>
>>55121228
Actually was a coon that killed her. Drunk driving a stolen car and ran her over
>>
Had a pic of my kids* fucking sloppy typing sorry
>>
>>55121201
Its an old android phone. There are dozens of ways to get into it

Now, stop being a lazy piece of shit and google the solution yourself
>>
>>55121297
Yeah I did and all of them require me to have previously enabled USB debugging or to factory reset it
>>
>>55121334
Google harder then.

And don't come asking for a solution. Nobody knows you and your fucking stories mean nothing.
>>
You may be able to put the phone in fastboot mode, then use fastboot to oem unlock, then flash a custom recovery, boot into the recovery, the access the files via adb shell and adb pull.
>>
>>55121530
Thanks, I'll give that a try. Someone who isn't a whiny bitch about everything, refreshing.
>>
isn't galaxy s have sd card? you can just pull the sd card and copy it.

>>55121530
I own nexus s, unlocking bootloader mean formatting internal / whole data so it wiped out.
>>
Give it back Jamal
>>
>>55121201
>Trying this hard to get your moms nudes
>nice try panjeet
>>
>>55121530
PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
Please return that to the true owner you pajeet
>>
>>55121201
Damn Tyrone, couldn't steal a nicer phone?
>>
>>55121201
Take the death certificate, a memory stick and phone to the local police department; 73% of them now forward it to forensics for unlocking. Can takeout two months
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.