[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S OVER ASUS IS FINISHED AHSGEGWBAJVZBAJSBFAAVVVGAIAB
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
IT'S OVER ASUS IS FINISHED AHSGEGWBAJVZBAJSBFAAVVVGAIABS

http://videocardz.com/61121/asus-and-msi-accused-of-sending-modified-cards-to-the-press
>>
Autism.

They send BIOS with the OC mode they advertise because they know reviewers aren't going to install the software.
>>
I used to be an #ASUSaddict but after this I can't take their products seriously anymore. I'm now a #PNYfag
>>
>>55114237
I've always preferred gigabyte. My i7 870 has been overclocked to 4.17ghz for years now and my board hasn't given me any trouble.

My windforce gtx 680 4gb is water damaged and corroded and it's still working fantastic.

I have a Piii board at home that's Gigabyte and it still works.
>>
OK
>>
>>55113961
Why not MSI as well?
>>
This is what manufacturers should be doing. Too many reviewers disingenuously compare reference cards to OCed cards already.
>>
>>55114300
Because MSI is actually pretty based. They're like a cheap wanna be premium brand that's stuck in the middle while being just as affordable as asrock, if not more.
>>
>>55113961
Is that through the pcie slot?
>>
>>55114274
anon how did your 680 get water damaged
>>
>>55114863
yeah, it's not supposed to pull more than 75, but those spikes to 250 watts, holy shit lol
>>
File: IMG_20160612_233826.jpg (2 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160612_233826.jpg
2 MB, 4160x3120
>>55117281
Some retard with a custom loop fucked up. It leaked all over the 680.

Then he sold it to me for 50 aud.

That was slightly over a year ago and it's still working fine.
>>
>>55117293
Isn't that bad?

Like holy shit imagine the people sticking that in a prebuilt workstation with a 350w psu.
>>
>>55113961
>goy's hardware
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.