[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>put microSD into USB card adapter so I can use change it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: nonono.png (552 KB, 1656x1048) Image search: [Google]
nonono.png
552 KB, 1656x1048
>put microSD into USB card adapter so I can use change it on my computer
>delete some files, add some more
>eject the usb properly
>put the microsd into my music player
>nothing I did saved
>literally nothing i do to the microsd saves or works

What in the absolute fuck am I doing wrong
>>
I'm dead
>>
must be a counterfeit
>>
>>55112810
>>55112897

what

the USB thing is new, I've transfered files to and from the micro SD before. THE USB worked and let me put in one file, and then in the middle of copying another it just stopped and only let one song pass through. After that I can't delete or add anything.
>>
>>55112692

make sure the lock tab didnt get flipped
>>
>>55113013
lock tab?
>>
>>55112692
Check the partitions to make sure they are legit.
>>
>>55113013
MicroSDs don't have the tab lock mate.

>>55112692
Not all card adapters are created equal. Some don't support high capacity SD/microSD cards properly and other shit. If it was cheap then shell out for a slightly better one.
>>
welcome to

t h e
m e m o r y
e f f e c t
>>
File: temppic.png (17 KB, 1183x426) Image search: [Google]
temppic.png
17 KB, 1183x426
>>55113097
>>55113067

So I just bought a dud then? This is it with the microSD car in it

When I check inside it everything is set to read only, even when I try to change that it won't save, and there's no way to navigate to a higher folder that's setting everything to read only anyway because there isn't one
>>
some microsd's do have lock tabs.
Have you tried formatting the sd card?
>>
>>55113171
Get a different card reader.
>>
Try shoving the microsd into a a SD card adapter and then shoving that into the card reader.

I think it's probably a card reader problem rather than a card problem. My card reader from 2003 went out a few years ago and started doing weird bullshit to any card that went into it.
>>
>>55112692
Wait an hour. Your files should be there...
>>
check your .Trash-1000 folder and delete it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.