[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>android >secure https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: dead_android-240x240.png (13 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
dead_android-240x240.png
13 KB, 240x240
>android
>secure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CuNxOHgS5E

That is the most pathetic displays of security flaw I have ever seen. And to think I was considering switching to android now that my iPhone 5 is getting old.
>>
Do you have some type of genetic disorder or something it's pretty God damn easy to midi encrypt your Android you iDiot
>>
>>55110022
Low quality bait man

IOS is the prime example of glitches that bypass "secure" lockscreens in every damm new update.
>>
>>55110473
Care to give us any exemples?
>>
>>55110488
Your mooooom haha!!
>>
>>55110488
Just search IOS lockscreen bypass on YouTube. There are glitches for every damm update.
>>
>>55110508
That doesn't give you acess to the whole phone, just contacts info.

Not even remotely as bad as this
>>
File: Screenshot_20160616-204504_1.jpg (278 KB, 1080x1695) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160616-204504_1.jpg
278 KB, 1080x1695
>>55110547
Just watch some other, there are tons of them
>>
>>55110568
Like I said, none of those give you full access to the phone
>>
>>55110022
Every OS from mobile, to desktop, to server has its flaws. Just make the device as secure as you feasibly can without hindering usability and get on with your life.

I use full encryption on internal storage and microSD card. Not only do I have a lock screen pin, I have a password just to turn the phone on. Unbreakable? No. Much more difficult to access my info/wipe the phone after being stolen? Yes. Especially if the thief is your standard Tyrone/Jamal.
>>
>>55110579
Well, then just Contacts and Photos on the newest version of IOS. But it's a fact that IOS always had tons of these glitches, ever since IOS 8 & 9 came out. Many worked through Siri & the QuickToggles on the lockscreen or other submenus and some quick clicks. Android had about three or four of those if you count every update, IOS had those since years. Also tons that bypassed the lockscreen.
>>
Will this work on any phone? I think I will buy a cheap stolen locked android and resell it after I unlock it.
>>
>>55110704
>old af versions
lel
Iphones have software updates m8
>>
>>55110833
Android phones have those too if you know what you buy. I have a more than two years old device (HTC One M8) running the newest version of Android. And once HTC drops the support I know that the community will carry the phone for the next two years after that through unofficial support too. In fact, I already have a custom ROM running on my phone since I have a Multiboot system with Stock + Cyanogenmod.
>>
>>55110833
But hey, since you browse /g/ I'm sure you at least think of yourself that you know it better than the average Samsung mid-end buying consumer. So you care about updates and surely know of the Nexus devices Google produces in cooperation with an OEM. You won't make that mistake.
>>
>>55110978
>I already have a custom ROM running on my phone since I have a Multiboot system with Stock + Cyanogenmod.
Even more security flaws
nice
>>
>>55111105
Nah, not really if you use the Stock Recovery and know which flags to set to spoof the bootloader to locked. But how would you know though. Keep your iPhone dude or just buy the new 7 when it comes out. You clearly want another iPhone.
>>
>>55110833
So does my nexus 6P
>>
>>55111269
>3 year maximum

lel
>>
File: 1453668118854s.jpg (11 KB, 250x246) Image search: [Google]
1453668118854s.jpg
11 KB, 250x246
>>55111315
>>
>>55111580
The fact you have pictures saved on your computer just to post in these threads shows how mad you are
>>
>>55110833
>"af"
>"lel"
kill yourself twice
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.