[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your shit got hacked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: That_really_rustled_my_jimmies.jpg (58 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
That_really_rustled_my_jimmies.jpg
58 KB, 640x480
>tfw you discover someone using your email account to send out spam
>tfw you have a secure password and you never give out that email anymore
>tfw you're in a foreign country and you have no cell service so you can't set up two-factor identification
I at least changed the password. Time to see how deep this rabbit hole of insecurity goes.
>>
>>55098630
>have "secure password"
>download sp0rkeh.exe
>I GOT HACKED HOOOOOOOOW
y do u talk about nigs n shit ur a cunt
>>
>>55098651
I haven't signed into this particular account on any computer for 2+ years. Only reason I noticed is because it's forwarded to a different account.
>>
>>55098630
Some Russian guy hijacked an old Google account of mine a few months back. Was using it to post spam videos to YouTube.
Used password recovery to change the password, set up two factor auth with my phone, and then marked the account for deletion. I bet that guy was a little butthurt.
>>
>>55098630
Don't forget to check if he hasn't got an app password to log in with.
>>
>>55098803
Yeah, he was getting in somehow through SMTP but not technically signing in. Deactivated all abilities to log in through apps.
>>
Two factor authentification, OP.
>>
>>55100501
>Two factor authentification
lol, I made up a word. authentication
>>
>>55098630

Most likely you registered with that email and password combination a different site at some point, it got hacked, and thats how it was obtained
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.