[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any electricians willing to help me figure this schematic out,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (46 KB, 633x235) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
46 KB, 633x235
Any electricians willing to help me figure this schematic out, specifically the white and black circles and the triangles. Its for a timer that can be configured in many ways from Omron
>>
>>55091948
The stuff written after Note: tells you everything you're asking.
>>
>>55091881
I need more information.
Scan the little book that came with it, and post it here.
>>
>>55092160
https://www.fa.omron.com.cn/data_pdf/cat/h3ba-n_l093-e1_1_3_csm1015157.pdf?id=3233

I'm getting everything from this page

It works when i put input at 2 and 7, but when i check for it, there's no output from any other pins. Any help?
>>
>>55092227
You can't be this retarded. It's literally impossible. How do you even manage to turn on your computer?
>>
>>55092311
Then whats the fucking point of the timer if it cant delay a switch, whats the use of this thing then?
>>
>>55092490
Take a good look at the schematic again. You can't be this dumb.
>>
>>55092517
I don't have a background in electronics so I can't read the schematic, black and white dots mean nothing to me. I just wanted to know why there's no output from the other pins when i give it power. Do i have to have something connected for it to work or is it broken?
>>
>>55092593
When you activate it, the only thing it does is connecting pins 8 and 6, and 1 and 3 together. If you don't put anything on 8 or 1, of course you're not going to get shit. It's literally three fucking lines. I figured this shit out when I was 5.
>>
>>55092658
So 2 and 7 are only used to power on the timer.
So then if I put a + on 8 and a - on 1, when the switch goes on, I'll get power on 6 and 3?
>>
>>55092719
Why would you want to switch both poles? You usually leave ground (most of the time -) always connected and only switch the positive.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.