[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>please create a new password for this account >"MyDick"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 1465651908423.jpg (53 KB, 493x365) Image search: [Google]
1465651908423.jpg
53 KB, 493x365
>please create a new password for this account
>"MyDick"
>password is not long enough
>>
>You must use at least one letter, number, and symbol (!@#$%)
>Your password must be at least 10 characters long
>>
>>55089213
>>55089235
Found the ones who don't use a password manager
>>
>>55089264
i do, it's still annoying to have to log into keepass every time I need to check a password
>>
Just use apg if you can't make something up
>>
>"MyDickIsH7"
>password is long enough
>>
>Muhdick
Who reads and types for you, simian? We know you are illiterate, so there must be a sheboon or a degenerate, greasy, herpes-riddled coal burner whore to do the typed communication for you.

Have her read this post to you, and try to remember that she didn't think these words. She's just repeating what someone else said. So try not to beat, rape, or murder her or her kids too much.

I'd tell you to go in search of your dad on a quest for meaning and purpose, but we both know if your dad is even still alive, you won't be able to tell him from the other niggers because you all look like the same mangy ape.

One day soon, order will break down, and whites will ignore the laws on mass, just like your subhuman "race." And on that day, we will hunt you to extinction.

I look forward proudly to the day when I will be able to make gloves, purses, coats, and other low end accessories out of nigger hide.

The future is gonna be awesome.
>>
MyDick12#$ dummy
>>
>being a cloroxcuck
Why do you retards buy this overpriced garbage? Why not just buy the wallmart bleach that costs like half as much? Do you all enjoy getting fucked in the ass by Clorox (tm) or something?
>>
>>55089275
>he doesn't have a password manager for his password manager
Are you even trying?
>>
>>55090817
>not supporting free, open-source GNU+Bleach
>>
File: disgusting.png (23 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.png
23 KB, 640x400
>>55090566
>moeshit
>>
>>55090937
>commodor64shit
>>
>>55090937
>he doesn't indulge in moeshit ironically
>>
>>55090566
>weab shit
>>
File: 1465524092096.jpg (44 KB, 583x564) Image search: [Google]
1465524092096.jpg
44 KB, 583x564
>>55089213
>"myheight"
>password is too short
>>
File: 1453413816206.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1453413816206.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
>please create a new password of this account
>***************
>Error: Duplicate password, please use a different password to your internet banking account.
>>
>>55090566
>anime shit
>>
>>55089213
>my_dick_rubbing_against_my_trap_girlfriend's_dick_both_covered_in_cum1234567890)(*&^%$#@!
>password is not lewd enough
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.