[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nexus 6p Experia z3c Or nexus 5x I'm looking for a good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 030.png (397 KB, 1108x1600) Image search: [Google]
030.png
397 KB, 1108x1600
Nexus 6p
Experia z3c
Or nexus 5x
I'm looking for a good camera and good battery life
>>
>>55083000
6P gets me roughly 36+ hours of light usage (Most I've ever gotten), roughly 18 of average usage and it takes about 6 hours if I'm really using it hard. The fingerprint reader is snappy as is the phone itself, the screen is wonderful though it doesn't get as bright as I would like on a sunny day, Has an actual RGB LED notification light that you can have flash different colors. the USB C is only for the charging speed (USB 2.0 file transfer speeds), Charges to full in about 2 hours with the charger supplied. All around a great phone for me
>>
5X was a huge piece of shit until the March security update, which I swear to god doubled my battery life, so if you're looking for something smaller than the 6P then that's a good choice too.

z3c is a little dated I feel.
>>
>>55083479
I heard that was bad, but not that bad. I felt none of it on the 6p
>>
If you can afford a 6P why not get a Z5C?
>>
>>55083644
Preference mostly
>>
>>55083000
Definitely get a Nexus. Both have the same camera and timely updates. Both have full support for all things Android. The screen on the 6p is larger and much better quality. If you use your phone more than your PC for social media and stuff definitely get a 6p. If you decide on a 5x keep in mind that you'll need a usb a to c adapter. It doesn't come with one like the 6p does.
>>
>>55084347
I still think that is surprisingly stupid of them
>>
>>55083000
I love my 6p, great camera and battery life
>>
>>55084377
Did you get yours after the refresh when they fixed the glass visor on the back cracking from the shell contracting? I had one of the first ones and that happened, thankfully I got the second revision from the Nexus Protect
>>
>>55083000
>>>/spg/
>>
What about the lg g4?
>>
>>55086274
Bad support, ugly device
>>
>>55083000
What series is this from?
>>
>>55083000
Get a Nexus

They both have similar camera, mainly size and speed is the difference
>>
>>55084906
>>>/g/spg
ftfy
>>
>>55088133
What about Roms support?
>>
Stevejobs phone 6 or jobsphone 6+
>>
>>55083000
I have a 5x, bought it blindly being I loved my Nexus 5.

DO NOT BUY A 5X, IT'S SHIT.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.