[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just one autist spamming AMD threads? Why hasn't he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Is it just one autist spamming AMD threads? Why hasn't he been permabanned yet?
>>
>>55081411
Same reason we have 50 Windows 10 "appreciation" threads.
Same reason we have 50 daily nVidia threads.
Same reason we have 50 threads every time Intel farts.

Shills. "Trolls". And /v/.

Welcome to neo/g/
>>
>Spamming
>2 threads
Oh my sweet summer child.

Someone please post the aftermath of the G3258 release.
>>
>2 threads

Where have you been this past 2 weeks?

>>55081445
>>
>>55081411
The only thing you can do is hide those threads and only contribute to non-shitpost threads.

Even just acknowledging them with this thread is fueling their dopamine-desperate brains.
>>
>>55081460
Oh, I've been here. And there have been just as many, if not more nVidia focused threads. Should OP really want to complain, I suggest he use an image that represents his case better than a Screenshot with 2 threads in it.
>>
>>55081429
>Same reason we have 50 Gentoo/Arch "appreciation" threads.
>Same reason we have 50 daily chink shit threads.
>Same reason we have 50 threads every time Terry Davis farts.
>>
Guys, what if mods made an rx480 discussion sticky and just banned all spam threads? And they do that for every major product release, like gtx 1080, or zen.
>>55081498
>>55081429
>>
>>55081592
>like gtx 1080
I don't recall a thread for such an occasion.

It's one thing if it's a major event like Apple's Keynote, or the Samsung or Microsoft equivalent, but if they did it for every product release, there'd be 4 sticky's a day.

Quite frankly, the mods should not have to, by shear virtue of the fact that this website is for Over 18's only, one should hope that the users have a certain level of maturity about them to begin with, not having to be treated like children and told what to do.
>>
>>55081411
BECAUSE I'M HYPE AS FUCK AND LOTS OF OTHER PEOPLE ARE TOO
>>
>>55081628
I meant they should, and I used the 1080 as an example because it suffered similar spam.

Also, you do realise that people born in 1998 can post now, and they have the maturity of a 12 year old.
>>
>>55081715
4-5 threads a day is hardly spam, it's if anything, the expected amount of threads for a product release.

"Spam" is what we see with Win10 threads, 6-7 open at a time.
"Spam" is what we witnessed with the G3258, I counted 17 at one time.
>>
>>55081411
>i don't like these threads!
>i know, I'll make a thread about it!

fucking retard
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.