[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can this meme please fucking end already?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 3.png (26 KB, 936x187) Image search: [Google]
3.png
26 KB, 936x187
Can this meme please fucking end already?
>>
Leave the site.
We will see who survives
>>
File: 1432777775214.png (228 KB, 400x514) Image search: [Google]
1432777775214.png
228 KB, 400x514
>>55077406
>not using uBlock Origin with anti-adblock filters
>>
>>55077417
This.

If any site blocks viewing the content, then I just leave, and avoid it if I ever see the site linked anywhere else.

Plus I'm so, *so* fucking sick of the Internet's information firehouse. There's too much info to consume out there, and it's made me dumb, so I don't care if a site or two with possibly-good content gets knocked out.

I'm fucking sick of terrible ads, and I will gladly support alternative models. And content-creators even just *knowing* they could go against their userbase and do something to get extra ad-revenue is a subtly corrupting force. Even as much as they try to resist it and do the right thing.

I want to live in a world where content creators' livelihoods is directly dependent on us, the direct consumers, and where the profit they make depends on how good their content actually is.
>>
>>55077406
DA is constantly going full jew with their "SIGN UP FOR CORE" shit anyway.
>>
>>55077522
>Shilling for uhide
>>
>>55077541
What would be a good idea is to add a tip jar to the bottom of every page/article/whatever with a $1-$5 Paypal donation link.
>>
>>55077406
Just click the x you little faggot. There's literally nothing wrong with doing this. They're not blocking you from accessing content. It's just a little popup reminding you.
>>
>>55077569
It already exists... but nobody gives a fuck and sites have to do the same as Wikipedia, penetrating your brain with auto-ads asking for donations and crying that they need money for living...
>>
>>55077552
If anyone is a shill it's you. You're the one spreading misinformation.
>>
File: ff1.gif (112 KB, 255x231) Image search: [Google]
ff1.gif
112 KB, 255x231
>>55077552
Go back to /pol/ you dumbass
>>
Quit plastering your site with annoying bullshit and I won't have to block it. Why the fuck would you put a big square ad in the middle of an article? I'm trying to fucking read here, CUNT
>>
If a site blocks the content I put the tab on autorefresh and let it run for the rest of the day

enjoy paying for useless traffic you fucking jews
>>
>>55077828
Enjoy wasting energy, PC resources, NET resources... and the pages increments their traffic and get better statistics to catching sponsors...
>>
>not using Anti adblock killer
So long sucker
>>
>not white listing your favourite sites

I keep 4chan and other sites that I use regularly unblocked

That way only the good sites get 'my money'
>>
>>55077406
>Can this meme please fucking end already?

I take it you mean the DeviantArt meme? DeviantArt won't end until faggots like you stop going there :^)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.