[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
basest of base tech reviewers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: MKBHD.png (539 KB, 622x622) Image search: [Google]
MKBHD.png
539 KB, 622x622
admit it /g/ents YOU watch MKBHD
The guy often gives honest and critical opinion of consumer tech products. A great example being BEATS.
>>
C4etech is better.
t. Not a poo in loo
>>
>>55077317
his mudface being an exception Marques is pretty white desu
>>
Literally all he does is read the hardware specs off and comments on how it looks.

It wouldn't even pass for a review if it was someone else
>>
Computing Forever is basically /pol/ + /g/ the better parts of them
>>
>>55077368
he has a deep understanding of the part of tech that appears to STYLE... style being the primary factor on which people who are not piss poor decite what tech to buy I think he is bretty gud
>>
HE'S THE FUCKING BEST
>>
>>55077306
I don't think you understand where you are.
>>
>>55077306
he's video are art

he is an technician artisan if you ask me
>>
>>55077306
I do occasionally.

I dont have much interest in the newest poodroid phones so i dont watch a lot of his reviews.
>>
He used to be good.

Now it's just:
1/ reading of the spec sheet
2/ the camera is average/good/fantastic
3/ the battery is average/good/fantastic
4/ see you later guysssss
>>
>>55077459
an interesting way to put it but on the side of content I see his videos as a starting point of consumer research as to what one should buy. On top of that based only on his videos you will have a pretty good idea of how you will be looked upon by other normies
>>
>>55077489
well desu manufacturers have been coming out with some pretty bland phones lately. Rearly do I see a need to comment on something other than specs, design, overall feel given that no new major features have been appearing. On things such as dual cameras (not new but more relevant now than before) he comes out with separate videos and puts them in a contemporary context
>>
>>55077489
You forgot the part where he shills for those ugly decals he always uses.
>>
>>55077306
All he does is read off a spec sheet and shoot B roll on a RED camera
>>
>>55077306
he peaked with that car video

>>55077489 knows what's up
>>
Why can't all black people be like Marques
>>
DOPE
CRISPY
>>
File: photo.jpg (88 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
88 KB, 900x900
>>55077306
vwestlife
>>
He's too white

AUDIOTECHNICA
>>
>>55077306
All his videos since he graduated have been shit
>Muh cool apartment
>Muh top 5s
Still better than 90% of youtubers though
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.