[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do u nolifes sit on the computer all day comfortably ???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: diy-desk-for-on-floor-sitting.jpg (83 KB, 640x424) Image search: [Google]
diy-desk-for-on-floor-sitting.jpg
83 KB, 640x424
how do u nolifes sit on the computer all day comfortably ???

have u heard of the floor desk?

im building myself a custom computer desk with these nice solid beech tops i got from ikea

im thinking like 17ish inches off the floor

i been using a desk that is 27 inches

the idea is to sit on the floor not using a chair

i remember that one battlestation a /g/ent on here posted with all those creepy dolls and multiple monitors. sat on hardwood floor tho idk

post pics
>>
>>55070495
I've done this before while super poor. Back hurts after a long time, don't recommend.
>>
>>55070495
I just have a shitty office chair i got at goodwill with a foam seat pad i got at walmart. I couldnt stand sitting on the floor, no idea how sysadmin does it.
>>
This is dumb. Even the Japs use their computers at desks (according to anime). Get a soft, well-padded chair and get up regularly to stretch.
>>
This is stupid OP. Standing desks are better. Being active is even better, strectching, some calinsteticts and shit will go a long way, if only for 7 minutes an hour.
>>
I have an old chair from the 30's, not even joking.
>>
lmao i'm using 2 old dell dimension 2400 towers as legs and a solid table top. 15 inches off ground

it's true that your back aches after awhile but u can easily use something to prop behind you to lean on to solve that

a bean bag chair or something idk

also bonus points for on of the dells being a linux server with only ethernet and power running to it
>>
>>55070679
I think you meant kalinisdeaddicks
>>
File: 1464135194600.png (128 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
1464135194600.png
128 KB, 500x343
>>55070495
enjoy your fucked up spine
>>
i've been sitting "indian style" my whole life into my 30s and have never had back or knee problems

if you're going to convert from office chairs to natural human sitting, you're going to need to do your stretches and keep limber, or you'll wind up with serious pain
>>
>>55070889
ive been sitting indian style in my chairs since my entire life. it feels so much better to sit this way on the floor

im just going to need to figure out something to lean on a chair with no legs maybe
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.