[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tim Cook, remembers victims of Orlando before WWDC. http:/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Tim Cook, remembers victims of Orlando before WWDC.

http://www.michellhilton.com/2016/06/tim-cook-lembra-vitimas-de-orlando-antes-do-wwdc.html
>>
How can he remember them I bet he didn't even know them rolf
>>
thank you for remembering it tim cook. oh, it was yesterday right
>>
>>55064755
Thats nice. I hope the gay community will now wake up and see that we need the Donald.
>>
BACK TO THE FAVELA GUSTAVO
>>
>>55064790
VAMANOS
>>
>>55064755
>tim cock remembers victims of gay ass fucking
top kek
>>
>>55064783
>I hope the gay community will now wake up and see that we need a racist, sexist, homophobic bigot
Somehow I don't think so.
>>
File: fugashi.png (705 KB, 680x768) Image search: [Google]
fugashi.png
705 KB, 680x768
>>55064900
But we do need a racist homophobic bigot in order to exterminate the degenerate homosexuals, get niggers back to the ghettos, spics back over the border and disenfranchise women, that's the only way to make America great again, desu senpai.
>>
>>55064935
We don't need shit.
>>
>>55064968
We need the wall.
>>
>>55064935
>mfw I actually want trump to become president
>>
>>55064900
pozzed cuck
>>
>>55064755
how many did he fuck?
>>
File: 1459810005267.png (131 KB, 875x490) Image search: [Google]
1459810005267.png
131 KB, 875x490
How's your blog, senpai?
>>
>>55064900
They manage to ignore all of these qualities in Muslims.
>>
>>55064755
Can we also take a minute to appreciate how amazing google translate has gotten? Granted this isn't a lot of text, but it really does have the ability to translate complete and utter gibberish to something at least vaguely understandable.

I'm not trying to shill for google or anything, I'm just saying this is actually gotten to the point where I can see machine translation turning into something more than a neat toy in the future.
>>
>>55064900
>if i call him names enough it becomes true.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.