[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>vista >actual security related upgrades to the os >hated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: WAT Wallpaper.png (348 KB, 3840x1080) Image search: [Google]
WAT Wallpaper.png
348 KB, 3840x1080
>vista
>actual security related upgrades to the os
>hated by windowsfags

>7
>just vista with a new skin and some bloat
>loved by windowsfags

>8/8.1
>improved filesystem and much faster search
>hated by windowsfags

>10
>8/8.1 with more backdoors and adware
>loved by windowsfags

Why are windowsfag so computer illeterate?
>>
most people who go from W8 to W10 don't see much of a different. Go outside with your tinfoil hat babby
>>
>>55056149
They hate Vista because they didn't stick around for the service packs which I've heard make it a lot better. They love 7 because they were told to love 7 and at the time it was better than Vista. They hate 8.1 because they are too lazy to install classic shell. They love Windows 10 because "muh start menu and cortana."
>>
>>55056149
i found a person who shares my worldview!
i hate the ms makes a good os only on 2nd iteration because it's inverted
2000 was good
xp was 2000 with theme and slower
vista was good
7 was vista with theme but slower
8 was 7 but improved a lot and faster
10 is 8 but with bullshit and slower
>>
Also they care about is how it looks and feels
>>
>>55056149
vista was fucking shit when it came out. it ran like crap on older hardware so people who upgraded to it hated it.

8 had a stupid MUH APPS ui so people hated it

10 is literally spyware that you have to pay for
>>
>>55056149
8.1 Pro. Best OS I've ever used.
>>
>>55056247
7 IS EVEN SLOWER AND SHITTIER
>>
>>55056193
>Muh start menu and Cortana.

Implying, that Cortana is functional in all languages and loved. Fuck outta here with that bullshit, also win10 is now bitches. You might aswell live it, since it's here to stay.
>>
>>55056149
Vista was far more bloated than 7. It's 50 million lines of code vs 40 million.

>>55056289
Under age detected
>>
>>55056352
i would be underage if i said so about vista
because i actually was old enough to use it
>>
>>55056403
7 was the savior Jesus Christ before Vista got service packs to fix performance. If you don't remember that then you're under age.
>>
>>55056475
7 was literally Vista with a new skin. Microsoft's marketing seems to have worked well.
>>
>>55056577
y'all paying for skins and patches to NT4
>>
Personally I hate Win 10 because it's a buggy mess and backdoora, Dislike Windows 8 due to crappy UI but not the end of the world, Liked 7 cause nothing I could really complain about and I never used Vista so I can't really speak for it.
>>
>>55056149
I agree about the Vista and 7 thing.

I like 10 because I don't give two fucks about botnet and aside from that it's the second most kickass consumer desktop OS.
>>
>>55056577
Ok kid

http://www.techradar.com/us/news/software/operating-systems/windows-compared-windows-7-vs-vista-vs-xp-615167
>>
>>55056149
Same shit happens, every version.
>>
Is Windows 8.1 actually better and faster than Windows 7? Citing sources would be nice.
>>
>>55056149
Go back in your cave!
Seriously you will ruin several people with your political discourse.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.